Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat communication

Quote Originally Posted by Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

Got that right.....my son's shower takes about 5 minutes. sometimes I have to send him back in to get soap out of his hair...lol

Then puberty hits and he is in the shower all day.
    HAHA
    well, for now I just have to worry about the tooth fairy and I only have a $20 and a $1. Think it will look cheesy for the tooth fairy to arrive with some change?

My neighbor and I give golden dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    What's a golden dollar?

If you go to the bank and ask for them it's a one-dollar coin. The neighbor kids seem to think it's cool, though I don't know about mine yet as no teeth have been lost yet.

When my daughter lost her first tooth I put a dollar bill under her pillow.. My wife threw a fit.. When we were kids we got a quarter or so... I say call it a cost of living raise..

I grew up REAL poor. Us kids used to put a quarter under our Mom and Dad's pillows every time they lost a tooth.

$5.00 = first tooth lost $2.00 all others. However.....it's a little game now....they don't want to admit they don't believe because they think the money will stop flowing. Guess I can't blame them.

And now I can start forking over the big money and pay for braces.

My neighbor's going through that with her oldest. The kid had 6 perm teeth and ended up with braces on them. Now he keeps having to go in and have baby teeth pulled because they're not falling out the way they're supposed to. I don't understand. She's letting him play street hockey--someone should be knocking these teeth out.

My laundry is done and it's late. Goodnight, folks.

Good morning--I think. May have to break down and try some of that Rockstar today. I just hope I don't end up like LW in the gutter with shakes and jitters looking for my next fix.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Good morning--I think. May have to break down and try some of that Rockstar today. I just hope I don't end up like LW in the gutter with shakes and jitters looking for my next fix.
    zig check the cocaine thread. i'm giving it up. cold turkey. you'll have to drink alone.

I'm always late to the party.

Back to my coffee.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

That'll do it for me. Goodnight folks.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Night Rats!

Gotta get the egg's boiling and the dye... dying.... Happy Easter all.. This stuff used to be fun...LOL

I suppose it would be a good idea to boil the stupid things before we actually dye them. Reminds me of The Easter Beagle where Marcie keeps cooking the eggs wrong.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    You and your neighbor give each other golden showers??? Thats gross. Care to take a picture next time and post it on the N&B show?

Oh, you said golden coins, my bad.

I don't go to JSO anymore. Mondays are boring.

I don't go to JSO anymore and they don't allow pictures anyway. Mondays are boring.

This particular Monday is really, really, REALLY boring.