Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
Quote Originally Posted by Partial
That's the difference between you and me. At 40, you'll still have to report for to a boss. I won't. At 40, you might hit the board of directors. At 40, I'll be the judge jury and executioner myself. You might bring home 200-300k and work 14 hour days, but I'll do what my dad does and work about 6, with the freedom to come and go according to the needs of my family. You can rip on my all you want, but lets compare lives when we're 40 and see whose better off.
YYYYEEEEEE-HAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I'm really starting to think Tank was Partial's second account. Except Tank wasn't as delusional. Strange that Tank reappeared, then disappeared right before Partial's delusions of grandeur blew up into full fledged craziness. It's almost like he killed his sane self, and if Tank was the sane self, this is going to be fun.

Don't worry about the needs of your family Partial. They'll be living as far away from you as possible, but they'll be getting their cut of daddy's money too. Or are you going to force your idiot poser of a girlfriend to sign a pre-nup?
I personally like the "better than you" mantra. He better hope his daddy's business is still there to be had because he doesn't have much else going for him. Don't let that get you down Partial, why should it? When you become wealthy and living the good life throw some loose change at me when you walk by, so I can keep them to throw at Skin. We got a game going on, I claim I am a republican and he throws coins at me, then he claims libertarian and I chuck a few assorted coins at him. Then I say I am a staunch Green party canidate and I get pelted with pennies, which I then use in his old Ford gum ball dispenser, ummm crusty, hard gum balls for a penny.