Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Tax Rebate

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As much as I hate to agree with Nutty about anything he is right on this. THere is no need to bring up anyone's family Retail. Skin deserves anything he has coming to him but family is sacred and I gotta call you out on those comments.

Skin is surprisingly a decent guy when he doesn't have a keyboard.

ahhhhh, who cares what you think. go fry some chorizo.

I guess if Retail can come to Partials aid, then Nutz can come to Skins aid. All you mental midgets can just head to your respective short buses and go home. Take your muscular keyboards and small penis compensation/faux manliness with you.

What started as a funny little ongoing flame war between Skin and Partial has been taken out of line. Leave the shit talking to the person on the forum and leave their family out of it. Not cool in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Almost. Do you actually play with your kids or do you post online all day? You posted all day today. When was all the hard work of taking care of your kids.

Me, I left the house at 6:30. I just got back now. This is the earliest I get home during the week. Go figure. Must be like a vacation
    I skimmed over the interesting stuff, and read this post from P Diddy. I can't wait until you have children. Four hours with a toddler can be like working a 16 hour shift at whatever job you are working at.

I've done both, and working is way easier. Doesn't matter what the job is. I think I thought like you. Now, there's nobody that has more respect for a stay-at-home Mom or Dad. Personally, at the age that my child is at, I don't think I could handle it. It's hard work. And worth it... all at the same time.

BTW, kids act different (e.g. more ornery) when they are around their parents. It's because their parents are the only people in this world they know they can trust. They take big-time advantage of that. It's because of the whole right brain thing. If you think raising kids looks easy, I'm hear to tell you that it's best to get that out of your system and realize it's going to be the most wonderful and most aggravating thing life will throw at you.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Shut your raggedy mouth buttboy, you WISH you had family for someone to talk bad about. But we all know Daddy didn't love you so you became a Huckleby family outcast, destined to spend his inheritance on drunken sailors.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    If we had chose one of us to stay at home it would have been him. Instead we worked opposite shifts. That has it's drawbacks too.
    I did this situation for almost a year. Let me tell you how hard that is on everyone involved. Work is actually a relief for me sometimes. Kids are tough. They can drain you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Almost. Do you actually play with your kids or do you post online all day? You posted all day today. When was all the hard work of taking care of your kids.

Me, I left the house at 6:30. I just got back now. This is the earliest I get home during the week. Go figure. Must be like a vacation
    I skimmed over the interesting stuff, and read this post from P Diddy. I can't wait until you have children. Four hours with a toddler can be like working a 16 hour shift at whatever job you are working at.

I've done both, and working is way easier. Doesn't matter what the job is. I think I thought like you. Now, there's nobody that has more respect for a stay-at-home Mom or Dad. Personally, at the age that my child is at, I don't think I could handle it. It's hard work. And worth it... all at the same time.

BTW, kids act different (e.g. more ornery) when they are around their parents. It's because their parents are the only people in this world they know they can trust. They take big-time advantage of that. It's because of the whole right brain thing. If you think raising kids looks easy, I'm hear to tell you that it's best to get that out of your system and realize it's going to be the most wonderful and most aggravating thing life will throw at you.
    Sounds like I am in for a rough but rewarding time in about 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    This seems like as good a thread as any to ask this question so here goes...
    What's a good over the counter medication or remedy for jock it? My balls really itch and scratching is not the answer any longer. Any one here ever use lotrimin or Lamasil or whatever the fuck that stuff is?
    Any athletes foot medication will do the job. I am big Lotrimin guy myself. Remember you don't have crabs, you have a yeast infection on your balls.
    I tried dipping them in beer to start a secondary fermentation....but to no avail. But it felt good. Thanks for the consumer advice Nutz......and HH.
    C.H.U.D.

Maybe, Partial, but you will be working so it will be easier for you. Remember that. As hard as it can be to work and raise kids, especially for single parents, there's a good chunk of your day when you go off and talk to real grownups, about things other than diapers, feeding or that Junior rolled over yesterday. For the stay-at-home, the child rearing is relentless and isolating as most of the people you know are working so it's you and your kids and maybe the dog.

If you're working, you can get a break for several hours a day, but those little, wonderful people require everything from you 'round the clock. (I lost all my baby weight by the 6-week checkup only because my kid would cry EVERY time I got a plate of food in front of me and I physically couldn't eat until he was taken care of and settled. Sorry, no lunch break).
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

When the last tuition payment is made......................ahhhh. Relief.

Yeah, now you can start saving for the weddings...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

THEN will it end???

One down...........two to go.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Chorizo might be my second favorite sausage after going to Mexico. I have had them before, but they way they slice those suckers in half and fry them up, sweet yummy goodness.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    When the last tuition payment is made......................ahhhh. Relief.
    I hear ya. Once I get my paycheck on Thursday I will have it all paid off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    As much as I hate to agree with Nutty about anything he is right on this. THere is no need to bring up anyone's family Retail. Skin deserves anything he has coming to him but family is sacred and I gotta call you out on those comments.

Skin is surprisingly a decent guy when he doesn't have a keyboard.
    You love agreeing with me. I like Lost, see you have to agree with me again. I love the Packers, again agreement.

works like a charm
    It's not real manly to go to the store and pick up a package of Vagisil. I am just saying, I will by a box of tampons every now and then because then you get some sympathy from others around you, but Vag cream? I guess if it worked better than the other stuff I wouldn't hesitate.

this is a serious moral and social situation we are dealing with here.

On a side story about getting rawballs in Mexico, I bought a toothpast sized tube of lotrimin for like 5 bucks in the gift shop. thats crazy a little 1 once tube her in the states costs like 8 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    THEN will it end???

One down...........two to go.
    Nope. Grandbabies!!!!

Alright this is getting ridiculous. Just don't post cocks all over the Romper Room and I will be happy. You should probably change your avatar, too.

The rest of this is just stupid.

I am thinking about buying a few stocks with the 300 dollars. I should be making about 35 grand over the course of this next year and since I don't have too many expenses, one of my goals is to put 5 grand away in some mutual funds.

Partial, the only people that keep bringing up the cocks are you and retail. Strange how the "winners" of that bitchtiff just can't seem to let it go. As far as my avatar, you can go suck yourself.

I don't want to rekindle any fires so take this as constructive criticism instead of an intended insult, but you were almost indistinguishable from tank yesterday. Take that for what it's worth, but I wouldn't want to be walking anywhere near those footsteps.

Now get back to work. You can't fuck off two days in a row.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    This seems like as good a thread as any to ask this question so here goes...
    What's a good over the counter medication or remedy for jock it? My balls really itch and scratching is not the answer any longer. Any one here ever use lotrimin or Lamasil or whatever the fuck that stuff is?
    DO NOT use that spray on lotrimin on your sack. I posted about it last August or so, but I used that stuff when my balls itched and my mansack swelled up like I was 95, and still itched worse than before. I would go with Harlan's idea before using lotrimin again. Pay a woman bum to go in the store and score it for you if you have to.

Here. Some wisdom from last June:

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    So I was taking care of some jock itch on my inner thigh and seemed to clear that up, but the problem is it seems the lotrimin rubbed off on my manbag in the process and inflamed the dickens out of it. For four days and nights I've had the itchiest motherfucking scrotum in the world. I tried some Dermoplast, but that shit is slimy and just makes my nuts tingle. So, I can have dry, but itchy nuts, or tingly slimy nuts. Since it feels real good to scratch the itchy nuts, it really is a win-win situation.