• Rose

0 0%
  • Mr. Eko

1 7.14%
  • Big Bad Ben

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Favorite Lost Character

I don't remember seeing a casket. Maybe I better watch the last episode of season 3 again before Thur.

Anyone have any guesses as to who Kate is referring to when she tells Jack she has to go and says, "he'll be wondering where I am".

? HOFer
    I do. Episode 4 is supposed to be one of the best they've ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I don't remember seeing a casket. Maybe I better watch the last episode of season 3 again before Thur.

Anyone have any guesses as to who Kate is referring to when she tells Jack she has to go and says, "he'll be wondering where I am".
    Sawyer, or Kate's child (most likely Sawyer's, who didn't make it home).

Don't remember the casket? That's an important part, the man (what could be read on the scrap of paper Jack's holding outside of funeral home) inside is what sent Jack over the edge when he saw the obituary in the paper, prompted him to call future Kate. Watch Wed. night's replay of Through the Looking Glass, it's supposed to include on screen info to help with the story and get us back into mode. When you watch for the casket scene, watch for the name of the funeral home, it's an anagram that spells flash forward when you rearrange the letters, clever they are. Whoever's in the casket must not be too well liked (anymore??) back in the world, nobody shows up, he also must be short or without his legs, unless they think Lost fans won't catch how tiny the box is.

? HOFer
    The person in the casket supposedly has a different name, as in they lied on the island or changed their name.

OK, duh! I remember the scene with the casket. I guess I didn't take note of the size of it.

I'm going to watch the last episode of season 3 again tonight so I'm all up to date for Thur.

i like hurleys back story where everything just goes wrong, and i like the duffus character

i like sayid because he seems to know the most, and you know he could kill everyone else with just his pinky toe

and the cate, well, cates just very bangable

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    The person in the casket supposedly has a different name, as in they lied on the island or changed their name.
    Sorry, edited out the guy's name I had typed in, I really shouldn't be posting everything without spoiler alerts.

Quote Originally Posted by red
    i like hurleys back story where everything just goes wrong, and i like the duffus character

i like sayid because he seems to know the most, and you know he could kill everyone else with just his pinky toe

Is bangable a word? :P

Sawyer is the man! I also like Jack, but Sawyer's the bad ass of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Sayid.
    If I'm not voting based on looks I will go with Sayid. The dude is smart and someone I would trust if I was on that island. Jack is cool but did not like how he looks out for Juliet. If I'm voting based on looks it's definitely Kate, but Claire is a cutie too.

? HOFer
    I stand alone with Hurley.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by red

Is bangable a word? :P
    sorry

doable

is that better? lol