Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
That's right, do like you guys always do, AVOID THE SUBSTANCE and divert to ....... whatever. Hell no, I don't know who Brooks is, and I really don't care. His words are what counts, and THAT is the substance you guys choose to avoid--because, AS ALWAYS, the liberal position is indefensible--basically everything Obama stands for is indefensible.

So I guess I'll have to forgive you guys for not even TRYING to defend it.
What exactly are you expecting someone to defend? Where is the substance in what you've written? You're rehashing a bunch of overblown bullshit about Obama's pastor and Obama's childhood friend as if that were the substantive element of the presidential election cycle? You're trying desparately to give intellectual weight to that personal attack, soap operaesque garbage they're serving up at Fox or wherever you get your news. Who in their right mind wants to respond to that?
I'm not EXPECTING you to defend anything. I'm saying you DON'T DARE defend the substance--which is the FACT that Obama is an extremist of the worst and most anti-American kind who consorts with and is SUPPORTED BY the rottenest of the rotten--add to Ayres and Wright the names of the treasonous Jane Fonda and the idiot loser, Jimmy Carter.

It's actually a credit to you, I suppose, that you don't try to find some scrap of justification or claim that Obama isn't as horrible as he obviously is.