View Poll Results: Who are you supporting in Wisconsin Primary?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Voting for Clinton

7 15.22%
  • Leaning to Clinton

0 0%
  • Voting For Obama

13 28.26%
  • Leaning to Obama

3 6.52%
  • Voting for McCain

12 26.09%
  • Leaning to McCain

1 2.17%
  • Voting for Huckabee

2 4.35%
  • Leaning to Huckabee

2 4.35%
  • Voting for Paul

3 6.52%
  • Leaning to Paul

1 2.17%
  • Other

2 4.35%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: Wisconsin Primary

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    That's right, do like you guys always do, AVOID THE SUBSTANCE and divert to ....... whatever. Hell no, I don't know who Brooks is, and I really don't care. His words are what counts, and THAT is the substance you guys choose to avoid--because, AS ALWAYS, the liberal position is indefensible--basically everything Obama stands for is indefensible.

So I guess I'll have to forgive you guys for not even TRYING to defend it.
    What exactly are you expecting someone to defend? Where is the substance in what you've written? You're rehashing a bunch of overblown bullshit about Obama's pastor and Obama's childhood friend as if that were the substantive element of the presidential election cycle? You're trying desparately to give intellectual weight to that personal attack, soap operaesque garbage they're serving up at Fox or wherever you get your news. Who in their right mind wants to respond to that?
    I'm not EXPECTING you to defend anything. I'm saying you DON'T DARE defend the substance--which is the FACT that Obama is an extremist of the worst and most anti-American kind who consorts with and is SUPPORTED BY the rottenest of the rotten--add to Ayres and Wright the names of the treasonous Jane Fonda and the idiot loser, Jimmy Carter.

It's actually a credit to you, I suppose, that you don't try to find some scrap of justification or claim that Obama isn't as horrible as he obviously is.

As a catch-all response to several of Tyrone and Harlan's posts at the bottom of the previous page, I will just say:

Posting politics is fun. We had to kind of do it under the table over at JSOnline. That is one thing I like better here. The other thing I like better is that I haven't seen anybody among you lefties that I can really work up HATRED for--there were several over at JSOnline and some other forums I have been in. You guys are at least decent and good natured about it.

Just the same, I enjoy rubbing your noses in the wrongheaded crap of Obama and the rest of your left wing idols--which is what the last couple of pages have been mostly about.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    be kind to republicans, Tyrone, nobody is "sad" around here. I am glad Tex posts. The great majority of posters here are conservative, yet Tex is one of the few that will discuss politics. The rest are just bitterly clinging to their guns and religion, I guess.
    The sad is only to tex.

As he posts after your post...he delights in rubbing liberals nose in their wronghead policies. He finds that fun.

That is indeed sad. Sad that he thinks he is right and that only the conservative position is correct. Sad that he enjoys rubbing noses.

What sad? I just said it's fun.

You have my permission to rub my nose in it in the other thread where you basically forced by surrender.

Enjoy!

What sad? I just said it's fun.

You have my permission to rub my nose in it in the other thread where you basically forced by surrender.

Enjoy!
    Sad that you think you are right and anybody who is on a different side is wrong.

Sad that you think you are rubbing our noses in "it."

Sad that you take pleasure in it.

Sad that you can't see how foolish and sad you appear to most.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    be kind to republicans, Tyrone, nobody is "sad" around here. I am glad Tex posts. The great majority of posters here are conservative, yet Tex is one of the few that will discuss politics. The rest are just bitterly clinging to their guns and religion, I guess.
    I shot my TV while listening to Billy Graham

Gosh, Tyrone, you sound really BITTER!

You also sound kinda ELITIST!

I'm sad to say how much of a pleasure it is rubbing your nose in the rottenness of your guy, Obama. He is your guy, right? (this is your golden opportunity to deny him).

Would you rather I got all serious and said how horrendous it would be for the country if a piece of leftist crap like Obama got in?

I keep inviting you guys to defend YOUR America-hating elitist idiot on the issues, but you can't, can you? He really is that bad.

I think it's wrong to say that Obama hates America.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    I think it's wrong to say that Obama hates America.
    OK, he just has a ton of mutual love and respect for a bunch of scum who do. Hows that?

He thinks Wright is right; He has an air of respect for Ayres; And he's fonda Jane.

Gosh, Tyrone, you sound really BITTER!

You also sound kinda ELITIST!

I'm sad to say how much of a pleasure it is rubbing your nose in the rottenness of your guy, Obama. He is your guy, right? (this is your golden opportunity to deny him).

Would you rather I got all serious and said how horrendous it would be for the country if a piece of leftist crap like Obama got in?

I keep inviting you guys to defend YOUR America-hating elitist idiot on the issues, but you can't, can you? He really is that bad.
    Bitter. Best look in the mirror.

You keep inviting, and we keep ignoring you. Figure it out.