Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
Um, Partial, the kids that don't make progress in school aren't detonating mentally disabled people in the middle of markets. The kids that struggle in school don't kill innocent civilians. People don't die because the kids struggle in school. Nice comparison.

Yeah, we do need to give up on it. Why we have to go around the world going around the world trying to make every country a clone of us is beyond me. Hoorah Democracy! Democracy for everyone!
Wait wait wait, so you want to leave these people to run around and blow up Americans rather than continue fixing their broken system?

And here you come, making assumptions about people's families. I'm far from upper middle class. My Mom works full-time, my Dad is trying to start up his own business. We don't take vacations, we don't drive new cars, and we don't go around spending money on luxuries.

So, please, stop making assumptions about my life, asswipe, because you don't have a fucking clue.
OK, so I was wrong because your dad quit his job. With that in mind, how can you support bigger government taxing the hell out of your dads business. Get ready to pay double social security (which you have to now as a business owner) and double health care in the future. 50% of the money your pops makes will go right back into the system, paying my high school educated friend 93k a year.

For the record, I did not support going into Iraq, but to say the evidence wasn't there and the government is a bunch of liars is moronic. If you're going to go around calling people liars without any facts supporting your statement, then you should start pointing your fingers at the democrats. After all, wasn't it President Clinton who was convicted of lying under oath.

Clearly they had a reason to do it and it turns out their intelligence was wrong. It happens. If Clinton hadn't cut the defense budget who knows, our intelligence probably would have been more accurate. Regardless, I am all for doing whats necessary to keep myself and my family safe.