View Poll Results: Who are you supporting in Wisconsin Primary?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Voting for Clinton

7 15.22%
  • Leaning to Clinton

0 0%
  • Voting For Obama

13 28.26%
  • Leaning to Obama

3 6.52%
  • Voting for McCain

12 26.09%
  • Leaning to McCain

1 2.17%
  • Voting for Huckabee

2 4.35%
  • Leaning to Huckabee

2 4.35%
  • Voting for Paul

3 6.52%
  • Leaning to Paul

1 2.17%
  • Other

2 4.35%
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin Primary

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Right, Iraq has never, ever harbored any terrorists or posed any threat to our country. Those Nuclear bombs were just decorations after all!
    Oh! Those Saudis have also harbored terrorists! Let's go get those bastards! We'll show them whose boss! After all, we're America, we can do whatever the fuck we want!
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    .If Bill Clinton didn't slice and dice our defense budget, do you think we would have been attacked and had our economy crippled? Do you think we would have been over in Iraq and Afghanistan avenging our fallen brothers and preventing future attacks?
    Partial, did you actually just say that 9/11 is connected to our invasion of Iraq?

Nice one, dude.
    I am surprised you fucking libs don't want universal health care free of charge to all those fucking kurds that Sadam tortured and killed. I also didn't realize that when a hostile country refuses to let the UN search their "palaces" aka large factories and warehouses where they stored Nuclear missles, that we shouldn't go over there and twist there are a little bit.

Consider yourself lucky for George Bush or you and your family and many more Americans could very well be dead. Freedom isn't free and when half the world would rather kill you than speak to you out of jealousy, than sometimes you need to take pre-emptive action to ensure that freedom remains.

You can say blah blah blah oil this oil that or Iraq this or Iraq that, but the fact is you don't know anything more than anyone else. Maybe or intelligence was bad, I don't know, but that is probably a result of slick willy trimming the budget. The evidence that we had dictated they had weapons they shouldn't have had, and I for one am glad we did something about it.

Answer me this. Tomorrow morning when going to school you see an outsider come into the school with what you are to believe in an assault rifle, but you are not 100%. You go and report this to the principle and the powers that be. What would happen if they didn't intervene with a pre-emptive strike before he lights you and your friends up?!? What is the authorities said they have evidence to believe the same thing, but until he actually shoots a classroom of children they are unable or unwilling to do anything about it.
    No, you don't invade a country that's not an imminent threat when we're right in the middle of another war and NOT without the support of the international community. It's going to take eons to repair that damage. We didn't twist their arm, we demolished their government and infrastructure. Great idea. And when they went in where were all the nuclear missiles they were storing? How many more Americans would be dead from a government that was no credible threat than were killed trying to take the damn thing out and rebuild the entire country? Exactly which intelligence budget did Clinton cut and by how much again? Try looking it up before you spout.

And you moron, they don't go in with preemptive strikes in schools. Maybe learn the Code Red and Code Blue procedures as well before you spout again. How many children do you want shot before they get the gunman down?
    So a history of genocide and mass killing isn't enough for you? They didn't find any nukes because Sadam declared anything he didn't want searched a "palace" and thus the UN was not allowed to search. The fact of the matter is this. The intelligence thought it was a threat. Maybe our intelligence was bad because the libs decided to get rid of any sort of defense budget we had?!? I don't have the knowledge to know that but you don't know that that wasn't the case. All we know is what the tell us, and that is exactly what they have told us.

So you're trying to tell me it is NOT a good idea to stop crazy joe with an assault rifle coming into a school simply because he hasn't hurt anyone yet? Jesus christ...

? HOFer
    Consider yourself lucky for George Bush or you and your family and many more Americans could very well be dead.
    And the logic behind that statement is what? Because we invaded Iraq we stopped an attack on our soil? I'm sorry, you must have some really good intelligence or something because I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

Freedom isn't free and when half the world would rather kill you than speak to you out of jealousy, than sometimes you need to take pre-emptive action to ensure that freedom remains.
    Maybe half the world would rather kill us is because we go into countries we have no business being in trying playing policeman. Maybe if we worried about our problems here and didn't meddle with the problems of other countries then perhaps we wouldn't be a complete mess right now. But, hell, as you said, freedom isn't free and it is our duty to make sure asswipes like yourself have the power to go onto internet forums and spew their beliefs.
    I don't think that we should be policing the world either, but I don't consider following what our intelligence dictated to prevent a nuclear attack on our home soil to be policing the world.

Focusing on problems here would be defending your home turf. Gay rights and universal health care are going to seem very trivial if a million americans are killed in an attack because the defense money was allocated to health care.

So a history of genocide and mass killing isn't enough for you?
    How does this justify invading a country? By that logic we should've invaded Sudan, Rwanda, Turkey, Bosnia, Cambodia, etc.

Why do you think we have to go around the whole goddamn world protecting the good from evil? It's none of our business.

I love watching a meaningless argument completely unsupported by fact on both sides played out for the 104th billionth time on an internet forum with the same vim and vigor as it was the first time.

Harlan deserves some credit for creating such innocent sounding threads that plummet into comedic darkness.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer
    Right, Iraq has never, ever harbored any terrorists or posed any threat to our country. Those Nuclear bombs were just decorations after all!
    Oh! Those Saudis have also harbored terrorists! Let's go get those bastards! We'll show them whose boss! After all, we're America, we can do whatever the fuck we want!
    The difference is they are not hiding Nukes from the UN. If the president of Saudi Arabia showed a history of genocide and a willingness to kill without batting an eye, AND our intelligence reported they had nuclear weapons, then hell yes something should be done about it.

What you don't realize is protecting America isn't in the interest of the UN. It's in the interest of America.

I don't think that we should be policing the world either, but I don't consider following what our intelligence dictated to prevent a nuclear attack on our home soil to be policing the world.

Focusing on problems here would be defending your home turf. Gay rights and universal health care are going to seem very trivial if a million americans are killed in an attack because the defense money was allocated to health care.
    Ok, so let's just sit here and wait for that nuclear attack. Forget trying to advance the country, let's just twiddle our thumbs and wait for this attack. I'm sure it'll be any day now.....

? HOFer
    So a history of genocide and mass killing isn't enough for you?
    How does this justify invading a country? By that logic we should've invaded Sudan, Rwanda, Turkey, Bosnia, Cambodia, etc.

Why do you think we have to go around the whole goddamn world protecting the good from evil? It's none of our business.
    I agree. Until they harbor nuclear weapons, fund the terrorist organizations that have attacked us, bombed our battle ships, etc. Sadam would blow your ass up in a heart beat if given the chance.

Don't kid yourself, there is a significant difference in the above situations you listed and the crazy fucking terrorist leaders of Iraq.

? HOFer

Ok, so let's just sit here and wait for that nuclear attack. Forget trying to advance the country, let's just twiddle our thumbs and wait for this attack. I'm sure it'll be any day now.....
    How is the country not going to be advancing? The big difference will be they will tax the working class more, give more handouts to the poor, and allocate the defense budget to health care. If you think Obama is going to accomplish all the great stuff he hoots and hollars about you're one delusional cat. It's a thing called the lobby system that will corrupt him just like everything else and keep the machine running just as is.

? HOFer
    What great things can we expect Homeboy Obama to do to advance our country. Really, I'd like a list. Ideally we won't ever know! But, in the event that we do I'd like to go back and compare!! So, go ahead and list them please.

So a history of genocide and mass killing isn't enough for you? They didn't find any nukes because Sadam declared anything he didn't want searched a "palace" and thus the UN was not allowed to search. The fact of the matter is this. The intelligence thought it was a threat. Maybe our intelligence was bad because the libs decided to get rid of any sort of defense budget we had?!? I don't have the knowledge to know that but you don't know that that wasn't the case. All we know is what the tell us, and that is exactly what they have told us.

So you're trying to tell me it is NOT a good idea to stop crazy joe with an assault rifle coming into a school simply because he hasn't hurt anyone yet? Jesus christ...
    There was genocide and mass killing going on there for decades, but Hussein was running a secular government that did not allow extremists. They didn't find any nukes after they invaded either and Saddam didn't have sufficient time to get rid of that kind of evidence. Sorry don't buy it. And AGAIN, if you want me to believe that Clinton cut the defense budget, you're gonna have to show me even the article that says it happened because I recall no such thing. You're making shit up based on what you think Democrats might do. Try basing your logic in fact. It works better. The fact is that I do read the news and they report on crazy shit like the Federal Budget, (which used to be in much better shape by the way).

The article about the Republicans being pissed off about him cutting spending will be there (and if you wanna tell me you don't have time to look it up, then just quit spewing about something you know nothing about. It's that simple).

YOU DON'T START SHOOTING AT AN IDIOT WITH A GUN INSIDE A SCHOOL. You lock the school down the way you're supposed to and make sure the children are safe. The police that handle this shit are trained to do so. YOU DO NOT OPEN FIRE IN A SCHOOL UNLESS YOU LIKE DEAD CHILDREN. I am personally against dead children and have been in the school for a Code Red and a Code Blue. Learn what the fuck you're talking about BEFORE you talk.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer

There was genocide and mass killing going on there for decades, but Hussein was running a secular government that did not allow extremists. They didn't find any nukes after they invaded either and Saddam didn't have sufficient time to get rid of that kind of evidence. Sorry don't buy it. And AGAIN, if you want me to believe that Clinton cut the defense budget, you're gonna have to show me even the article that says it happened because I recall no such thing. You're making shit up based on what you think Democrats might do. Try basing your logic in fact. It works better. The fact is that I do read the news and they report on crazy shit like the Federal Budget, (which used to be in much better shape by the way).
    Are you kidding me??? Sufficient time??!?? We had weapons inspectors there for many, many months unallowed to enter any building he deemed a palace. How many reports did we read about how futile it was because anywhere where they wanted to get in and look they were not able to?

Clinton balanced the budget by getting rid of the excess defense money from the desert storm years. Look it up yourself. It's a commonly accepted fact.

As for time, how long does it take to sell a nuke to a terrorist? Hell, put that thing on craigslist and its gone in 5 minutes regardless of cost . You're ignorant if you don't think terrorists groups have nukes, and you're even more ignorant if you don't think Iraq had nuclear weapons.

YOU DON'T START SHOOTING AT AN IDIOT WITH A GUN INSIDE A SCHOOL. You lock the school down the way you're supposed to and make sure the children are safe. The police that handle this shit are trained to do so. YOU DO NOT OPEN FIRE IN A SCHOOL UNLESS YOU LIKE DEAD CHILDREN. I am personally against dead children and have been in the school for a Code Red and a Code Blue. Learn what the fuck you're talking about BEFORE you talk.
    No one is suggesting you shoot him. You go and inspect. If he doesn't let you look into his locker where the gun is, you need to use force at that point. We didn't kill Sadam, we used force and detained him when he didn't let us look in his proverbial locker. No one is suggesting anyone getting shot. By not detaining the kid you're allowing a class room full of dead children, though. I hope this proves my point of sometimes force is necessary when it is to save America lives.

I agree. Until they harbor nuclear weapons, fund the terrorist organizations that have attacked us, bombed our battle ships, etc. Sadam would blow your ass up in a heart beat if given the chance
    Bombed our battleships? Are you kidding me? Do you think the Iraqis blew up the USS Cole?

It keeps on getting funner and funner.

You do realize that most all of the defense budget (under our Republican president) is being allocated to a war instead of protecting the homeland...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer

You do realize that most all of the defense budget (under our Republican president) is being allocated to a war instead of protecting the homeland...
    Not true. Boarders are far more secure than they were before. They're fighting a war as a pre-emptive strike. It's a way to secure the country. I don't even consider it a war. We're not going in there to kill anyone unless they attack us first. We're there to inspect and detain. Unless I am mistaken I don't believe US Troops fire unless fired upon. Furthermore, knowing that we're just trying to inspect and protect our families from terrorist attacks, why won't they let us inspect and be on our way? If they have nothing to hide why shoot and kill Americans.

? HOFer
    Furthermore, whats done is done. Wouldn't it be very unliberal and very irresponsible to pull out now leaving a country in shambles?!?

I'm not talking politics with you any more. I can have a discussion with a knowledgeable Republican without difficulty but only when they have a clear understanding of what's actually going on in the world. Pick up a paper or read a news website or something.

Furthermore, whats done is done. Wouldn't it be very unliberal and very irresponsible to pull out now leaving a country in shambles?!?
    Definitely, especially with all the progress the country is making.

? HOFer
    I'm not talking politics with you any more. I can have a discussion with a knowledgeable Republican without difficulty but only when they have a clear understanding of what's actually going on in the world. Pick up a paper or read a news website or something.
    I'm not the delusional one. You're the one that thinks they know more than the entire defense department!!!!!

Not true. Boarders are far more secure than they were before. They're fighting a war as a pre-emptive strike. It's a way to secure the country.
    Partial FTL. If you think this 'war' isn't (pardon the pun) fueled by oil greed, then you need to start mashing you head against something hard.

911 was done by a guy in Pakistan so we invade Iraq. Why? Because they have WPM thats why.

What? We didn't find any? Hmm...well lets hang out for a while and see if we cant dig some up.

Here's a hint, people on TV can and do lie to further their own agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.