Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Minorities in America

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    The funny thing is when people get divorced they sometimes fall into a sense of immaturity. It is like when your parents left you home for the first time and you decided to drink all their booze, have friends over, have sex with yourself in their bed, eat all the junk food you could get your hands on while laying naked in your beanbag chair.

I would say if you are recently seperated, beware of falling in love with women more than 10 years younger than yourself. It's not love and will lead to hell. If you fall for an older, overweight woman with bad teeth, maybe it's real, but best to stay on the safe side. Rebound sex should be strictly limited to sport fucking and masterbation.

This Valentine's Day message brought to you by HarlansLonelyHearts.com.

I would say if you are recently seperated, beware of listening to Harlan about love and sex advice. I mean, you wouldn't ask a PETA member how to skin a mink would you?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I would say if you are recently seperated, beware of listening to Harlan about love and sex advice. I mean, you wouldn't ask a PETA member how to skin a mink would you?
    I might, just for their reaction.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_idle_threat
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I might, just for their reaction.
    I am surely offended.