Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Darwin is losing the struggle

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    You guys act like you've never dragged a deer into the woods and had sex with it.
    I fucking split a side when I saw this.
    Yeah, rack me up has having beer snorting outta my nostrils when I saw it! Too funny, Harv!!

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Actually, if you think about it, if the dude sticks with dead deer, Darwin wins, cause he ain't getting that deer pregnant, thus reducing his capacity to reproduce.
    But what if he turns his attentions to live deer? Have you seen the Packalope???

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    The fact the deer was dead or or even if it wasnt a deer means nothing. The uncontrollable way he dragged that damn thing off into the woods to get it on is what bothers me. Time bomb waiting to go off and I can tell you right now they should just take this dude to a hole a shoot him in the head. He is of no use to society anymore.
    I have to agree, no good could possilby come with this fella walking in the forrest of society. First it is dead deer, then maybe your live Golden Retriever. Then you and your kids. If he doesn't have the common sense to resist dragging a dead animal into the woods to have sexual relations with it then he can't possibly resist the same urges when he sees a human that arrouses his attention.

Good lord people, read the second part. He was also convicted of killing a horse to fuck it. I might be mistaken, but this guy has at least 2 brain wire crossed and no amount of electro shock therapy is going to help. He's only going to get worse. In the wild, he would be killed off by the pack.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Good lord people, read the second part. He was also convicted of killing a horse to fuck it. I might be mistaken, but this guy has at least 2 brain wire crossed and no amount of electro shock therapy is going to help. He's only going to get worse. In the wild, he would be killed off by the pack.
    And then the pack would fuck his dead body.

I was talking to a co-worker friend of mine about this that has worked with sex offenders for almost 20 years. He said they've only come across two cases where they found information concerning sex with an animal. One was a dead animal and the other story he told made me chuckle a bit. Was sex with a live horse and in this case the guy's wife participated in the act. Talk about kinky, huh?

He did say that his only seeing two cases in 20 years doesn't mean a lot as they weren't using all the testing methods back then that they are now, like polygraphs and penile plethymography

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I was talking to a co-worker friend of mine about this .................

The PTA, church, your boss, sex with dead animals............all the usual water cooler topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I was talking to a co-worker friend of mine about this .................

The PTA, church, your boss, sex with dead animals............all the usual water cooler topics.

True...most would be shocked at the content of many of our conversations. Kinda stinks when you can't come home and discuss your work day with your family because it's far too disgusting.

Kinda stinks when you can't come home and discuss your work day with your family because it's far too disgusting.
    Amen to that, sista!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike
    Kinda stinks when you can't come home and discuss your work day with your family because it's far too disgusting.
    Amen to that, sista!!!
    I'm sure the Rat Pack likes to hear about my job, tho.

PM me for pictures of the three she-males we autopsied last year.

He did say that his only seeing two cases in 20 years doesn't mean a lot as they weren't using all the testing methods back then that they are now, like polygraphs and penile plethymography
    Forgive me Lord, I HAD to go look this up:

http://www.tsroadmap.com/info/plethysmograph.html

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar

Jeez, that sure sounds like a reliable testing technique.*

*not

Senior Rat Veteran CyclonePackFan's Avatar
    I'm convinced Charles isn't losing quite yet. Just gotta link back to something I posted on V-day.

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=11272

As long as those from IC aren't reproducing....I think Darwin is taking care of business....

Actually, you just saved many others here from doing the work themselves