Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Darwin is losing the struggle

Darwin is losing the struggle

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines/13492812.html

Updated Wednesday ---- February 20, 2008 --- 11:40am

Court upholds man's conviction for having sex with dead deer

WAUSAU, Wis. (AP) -- A state appeals court has upheld a Superior's man conviction for having sex with a dead deer.

The 3rd District Court of Appeals has rejected Bryan Hathaway's argument that the charge should be dismissed because the law against committing an act of sexual gratification with animals does not apply to those who are dead.

Hathaway pleaded no contest to the charge a year ago and was sentenced to probation that required him to be evaluated as a sex offender.

The 21-year-old Hathaway told investigators that he saw a dead deer in a ditch near Superior in fall 2006 and could not stop himself from having sex with it after he dragged it into the woods.

AP

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________

Posted Sunday --- January 6, 2008 --- 12:05am

Man convicted of assaulting dead deer gets more jail time

SUPERIOR, Wis. (AP) -- A Superior man convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer will spend another nine months in jail.

21 year-old Bryan James Hathaway had his probation revoked last month for using alcohol and marijuana, lying to his probation agent, and having unapproved contact with a minor child and sexual relations with another adult.

Douglas County Circuit Court Judge Michael Lucci sentenced Hathaway to 9 more months in jail during a re-confinement hearing yesterday.

Hathaway is appealing his conviction on the deer charge.

He was previously convicted of killing a horse with the intention of having sex with it.

AP
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

...and I thought Alaskans were some sick fucks. You Wisconsin boys take the cake.
    C.H.U.D.

Que up the Dueling Banjos.

Sure do got a pretty mouth.

Who caught him having sex with the dead deer? Can you imagine coming across that activity with the family? Sheesh...
    C.H.U.D.

wow

he sees a dead deer in the ditch, and just can't control himself

unreal

The article doesn't tell us if it was a doe or a buck.
    Curious minds want to know!

It was a buck, Patler. Apparently his name is Darwin.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Did the article mention anything about his parents being first cousins?

Honestly, while not approving of his sexual fantasies, i gotta think he has a point.

The deer is dead. You think it minds being sexually abused more than being cut up and eaten?

Yes we can......bang some deer.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Honestly, while not approving of his sexual fantasies, i gotta think he has a point.

The deer is dead. You think it minds being sexually abused more than being cut up and eaten?
    Dude should be able to bang the deer anyway. If it is legal to put a bullet through the deer's head than why not make it legal to bang the deer? I'm sure the deer would prefer that than to be shot.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    Yes we can......bang some deer.
    isn't that an old T-Tex song?
    C.H.U.D.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The fact the deer was dead or or even if it wasnt a deer means nothing. The uncontrollable way he dragged that damn thing off into the woods to get it on is what bothers me. Time bomb waiting to go off and I can tell you right now they should just take this dude to a hole a shoot him in the head. He is of no use to society anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler
    The article doesn't tell us if it was a doe or a buck.
    Curious minds want to know!

Actually, if you think about it, if the dude sticks with dead deer, Darwin wins, cause he ain't getting that deer pregnant, thus reducing his capacity to reproduce.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

How did he get caught?

You guys act like you've never dragged a deer into the woods and had sex with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    The fact the deer was dead or or even if it wasnt a deer means nothing. The uncontrollable way he dragged that damn thing off into the woods to get it on is what bothers me. Time bomb waiting to go off and I can tell you right now they should just take this dude to a hole a shoot him in the head. He is of no use to society anymore.
    This thought came to my mind also. Deer can be approximately the weight of a human, so what the hell was he doing... practicing for the real thing. Seriously, this guy should be put away for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    You guys act like you've never dragged a deer into the woods and had sex with it.
    I fucking split a side when I saw this.

Seriously though....this guy has a rap sheet that screams for shock therapy and sedation. Where is nurse Ratched?
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Actually, if you think about it, if the dude sticks with dead deer, Darwin wins, cause he ain't getting that deer pregnant, thus reducing his capacity to reproduce.
    there's a moral issue: every sperm is sacred, and he's just wasting his seed.