Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
Quote Originally Posted by Partial
Wow, those insults instead of an actual rebuttle are quite classy and speak volumes about you. The onlyelitist here is you, thinking everyone should get an equal piece of the pie because you've got so damn much money as a 13 year old that you don't know how to spend it all! As for my mansack, I had sex 5 times last weekend. Once you touch a girl for the first time, you can come talk to me about my mansack
Please, do not start with your "this shows me your character" shtick. You've only done it with every goddamn person on this forum already.

And bragging about having sex on an internet forum? Nice one, dude. I'm sure Anna's proud of ya.
Ballhawk, when you get to be my age and are getting some on a regular occasion it isn't bragging and it isn't a big deal. It's called a joke.

You're a 13 year old kid who's not even legally allowed to work. Yet, you go around talking a big game like you know all the answers. Hell, I was a 13 year old once too, so I know how it is, except the difference was I was far more concerned with learning about myself, my friends, rec basketball, pirating dreamcast games, and flirting with every girl in site. I sure as hell didn't have an attitude or act like I knew anything about politics, jobs, the economy, or how the world works.

That's good that you're ambitious and like learning about this stuff, but these are things that you can't read in a book or google. You've got to see it first hand. Assanine claims about how the Obama support group is going to show up in full-force while the Republicans and older crowd are going to stay at home are a prime testament to this. Every time I have gone to the polls (yes, even that first time in high school to cast an ignorant ballet for that crook Jimmy D, Herbert Kohl and Russ Feingold), it has been by far and away a majority of older people w/ the exception of when I voted on campus at Platteville.

You should start discussing life with Madtown. I think you'll learn a lot.