View Poll Results: HOW MANY TD'S DOES AROD THROW ??

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 to 9

2 4.17%
  • 10 to 16

5 10.42%
  • 17 to 23

29 60.42%
  • 24 to 30

12 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HOW MANY TD'S DOES AROD THROW

Blog Entries

HOW MANY TD'S DOES AROD THROW

WHAT DO YOU THINK ????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

22 TDs 12 picks

It depends on how many games he lasts through the season without getting injured--his biggest question mark, IMO.

17-23 sound good. I am still hoping that TT does something to suppliment the running game with the addition of Warrick Dunn. That should really help out A-rod IMO.

I voted 17-23 but that man has to catch some luck with being able to stand the heat and punishment or he's on his way.

You can run straight ahead easily if the opening preasents itself.Then you must realize when to sink your feet downfield. Aaron has to gain pockert awareness and move better laterally and back and get rid of the ball faster. He does seem a tad fragile to me.

He needs to strengthen his body. He's like a china cup.

Packers Forever.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I'm going to say exactly 24.
    </delurk>

Well, if a QB like Philip Rivers in his first season starting can throw 22 TDs, I can see no reason why A-Rod can't top that. A-Rod is just as talented, arguably more talented, than Rivers. Rodgers has sat behind Favre and has a top 5 group of WRs, as well as a solid running game. He has all the tools he needs to put up good numbers. The only question is does he have the talent and can he suit up every Sunday.

I say he can.

26 TDs for A-Rod.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

? HOFer
    10-16.

I am gonna call it right now that our offense will be in trouble without Favre unless some pieces are added.

Ballhawk, you're also ignoring that Rivers had the best TE in the league as well as the best player in the league requiring 8 or 9 guys in the box. C'mon man.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    10-16.

I am gonna call it right now that our offense will be in trouble without Favre unless some pieces are added.

Ballhawk, you're also ignoring that Rivers had the best TE in the league as well as the best player in the league requiring 8 or 9 guys in the box. C'mon man.
    Yeah, and Rivers' starting WRs were Vincent Jackson and Eric Parker. I'm not ignoring the fact that that Rivers had those assests, but Rodgers certainly has weapons that Rivers didn't have. I could go back and find more QBs that succeeded in the first starting season, Philip Rivers is just one that comes to mind.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

17-23
    Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!

i went 24+

most of favres td's and yards last year came because of the wr's not favre

all a-rod has to do is get the ball in driver, jennings, and jones' hands on the short passes, and they'll do the rest

run the system, and it will work. a-rod showed last year he could stick to the plan and run the system

16 td 20 ints
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

Blog Entries
    I would say 14-18 because I'm not convinced our new QB will be healthy the whole year. I decided to be optimistic and go with 17-23 on the poll
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

In 2007, 17-23 TD passes would have you ranked 11-16 in TD passes. That sounds about right for A-Rod. Of course, he may also be a threat to run a few in, which is one area (Maybe the only one) where he will be an improvement over Favre. What we should all be hoping is that Ryan Grant will rank as high in rushing TD's as ARod does in passing TD's.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

What, no 30+?

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I claim that he will throw 24 touchdown passes this season. He will also throw 15 ints and he will start all 16 regular season games.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    25 TDs for sure easy. He will throw 14 INTs and have 2 TDs and no picks in the Super Bowl this year!
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

I straddled the fence because I have no idea. I really like his attitude and the way he's played in recent preseasons as well as in the Cowboy game. On the other hand, you never know what you have until you see it on the field for 16 games.

I said 17-23, but if he's as good as he looked in the Dallas game it could easily be 30. He acctually came in and improved our team that game. Also, I don't think Favre had the benefit of teams selling out to stop the run very often. Rodgers might see riskier defenses, giving him more opportunities (esspecially in the redzone)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday
    25 TDs for sure easy. He will throw 14 INTs and have 2 TDs and no picks in the Super Bowl this year!
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I just don't see him having a great td to pick ratio. Remember this is basically his rookie season. I don't see him passing for 25 td or something like that. Brett just had an MVP type season and he barely got that.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!