Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: No more 'white lies'.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Isn't any woman the right woman, considering there hasn't been one yet? I am no woman so I don't have to vote for her, but really, you might get a better wage if she takes second to McCain.
    No, because if it's the wrong woman, she might be as stupid as George (though that's a stretch) and if she is, then the men will use that as a reason to justify not ever voting for a woman again even if the next female candidate IS the right one.
    Well, we are going to keep voting for men after George Bush.

On thing, Hilary isn't stupid, she might have a horrible personality, but she knows the issues better than Obama. She is no dummy

I wasn't saying she is, just that if we elect the wrong woman, that some will attribute it to the gender as opposed to the individual. I use stupidity as an example because we have such a good example of it seated in office now.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

The country really could use a good CONSERVATIVE PRO-AMERICAN female candidate; Likewise, the country could really use a good CONSERVATIVE PRO-AMERICAN black candidate.

We could have both with Condoleeza Rice. I certainly would support her enthusiastically. The leftist mainstream media, however, would do its best to destroy her--and to do so in the sickest racist way.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    The country really could use a good CONSERVATIVE PRO-AMERICAN female candidate; Likewise, the country could really use a good CONSERVATIVE PRO-AMERICAN black candidate.

We could have both with Condoleeza Rice. I certainly would support her enthusiastically. The leftist mainstream media, however, would do its best to destroy her--and to do so in the sickest racist way.
    You ever listen to MANCOW? He loves to bash the left wing media. He is a nationally syndicated radio personality.

http://mancow.com/

They can no longer bash Condoleeza on race because they'd get hammered for the fact that they attempted to make Obama's race a non-issue (except for the pastor thing and even with that, he got off much easier than he might have).

I would have to see where Condi stood on things in order to consider her as a candidate. There are those that still want to know that before jumping on someone's bandwagon.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I disliked Condi (why do we always go female politicians by their first names? Is it because they are darling?) from the start because she is robotic and evasive. But in comparison to the other thugs that Monsignor Bush has surrounded himself with, Condi is looking better and better. She comes off as the voice of reason in the Frontline documentary about Iraq.

I doubt she would have much appeal as an elected politician. But maybe that's how i see her personality.

You ever listen to MANCOW? He loves to bash the left wing media. He is a nationally syndicated radio personality.

I've heard Mancow, and he's OK on most issues. As I recall, he was a little too much like a Libertarian for my taste, though, not to mention being a loud-mouth. I wonder whether that's really his name, or whether it is like a euphemism for bull.

Regarding Condoleeza Rice, I've heard she is a solid conservative on most issues--which to me, makes her a good electoral prospect. She also seems to be a good speaker, and is unquestionably intelligent and competent.

I think maybe she prefers to avoid the racial epithets she would inevitably get from leftists--who absolutely detest any black who gets off the liberal plantation. I recall some really rotten remarks about her from liberal sources a couple of years ago.

I've heard Mancow, and he's OK on most issues. As I recall, he was a little too much like a Libertarian for my taste, though, not to mention being a loud-mouth. I wonder whether that's really his name, or whether it is like a euphemism for bull.

Regarding Condoleeza Rice, I've heard she is a solid conservative on most issues--which to me, makes her a good electoral prospect. She also seems to be a good speaker, and is unquestionably intelligent and competent.

I think maybe she prefers to avoid the racial epithets she would inevitably get from leftists--who absolutely detest any black who gets off the liberal plantation. I recall some really rotten remarks about her from liberal sources a couple of years ago.
    His real name is Eric Mueller. He is on Fox and Friends quite a bit.

He is a loud mouth but he has gone from shock jock to to talking mostly about social issues, and politics. He still has his flare, and I listen to him when I can on the internet. Fell asleep listening to him last night.

I guess I like him because I am more of a Ron Paul type, but anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    That woman lied! Dishonesty is one thing that I just don't have tolerance for.
    Are you talking about her Bosnia war stories?

They did emphasize the danger of sniper fire to her party before they landed. Clinton blew that up to a good story. It was pretty bad and embarassing to see the videotaped reality, I agree.

They're roasting her pretty good this morning. Brit Hume called it a "whopper" of a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    I disliked Condi (why do we always go female politicians by their first names? Is it because they are darling?) from the start because she is robotic and evasive. But in comparison to the other thugs that Monsignor Bush has surrounded himself with, Condi is looking better and better. She comes off as the voice of reason in the Frontline documentary about Iraq.

I doubt she would have much appeal as an elected politician. But maybe that's how i see her personality.
    The Clinton campaign is the reason why she is primarily called by her first name. They made the decision to emphasize Hillary instead of Clinton.

I don't think Rice has much interest in the rough and tumble of politics. When all this is over, I suspect she'll go back to working for Exxon.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen