Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Youngest Self Made Billionairre?

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I'm sure as a young dork, he's probably afraid that once he sells his hot commodity, he'll become irrelevant, like he was not too long ago, and poof, there goes all his attention. He is literally and figuratively at the center of one of the largest social networks on earth. For a geek that's been ignored his whole life (judging from his pallid complexion and computer guy hair), that's got to be hard to give up, even if it is for obscene GP. All the GP in the world won't be able to buy him back the Charisma Points his website's earning him right now.
    I bet that dude boned far more chicks than you before you were married. That is crazy talk to imply someone is a dork based off how you look. You have the stereotypical nerd look down to a T and you're calling somebody else out on it?
    He does??? I think it was just the alcohol...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I'm sure as a young dork, he's probably afraid that once he sells his hot commodity, he'll become irrelevant, like he was not too long ago, and poof, there goes all his attention. He is literally and figuratively at the center of one of the largest social networks on earth. For a geek that's been ignored his whole life (judging from his pallid complexion and computer guy hair), that's got to be hard to give up, even if it is for obscene GP. All the GP in the world won't be able to buy him back the Charisma Points his website's earning him right now.
    I bet that dude boned far more chicks than you before you were married. That is crazy talk to imply someone is a dork based off how you look. You have the stereotypical nerd look down to a T and you're calling somebody else out on it?
    Standing up for a fellow lonely, pale, "I'm overweight, but it's just a phase," comp sci dork. I get it. But you... telling someone they have "the stereotypical nerd look down to a T?" That's more than a bit humorous.

I'm not claiming I'm not a nerd. I like RPGs, books, anime, and other dorky stuff. But seriously Partial? You think you're Herculean? All *cough* 5 foot *cough*cough* 11 inches of you?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'll start a poll. You like polls after all.

Standing up for a fellow lonely, pale, "I'm overweight, but it's just a phase," comp sci dork. I get it. But you... telling someone they have "the stereotypical nerd look down to a T?" That's more than a bit humorous.

I'm not claiming I'm not a nerd. I like RPGs, books, anime, and other dorky stuff. But seriously Partial? You think you're Herculean? All *cough* 5 foot *cough*cough* 11 inches of you?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'll start a poll. You like polls after all.
    Are you saying Partial isn't buff? I thought with his rigorous workout plan and his tennis playing he was at least in shape.

He already told you once that his girlfriend hates that he's fat. It's all the redeeming qualities he demonstrates here that she must love.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's probably just hung like a horse.

He already told you once that his girlfriend hates that he's fat. It's all the redeeming qualities he demonstrates here that she must love.
    But, the long posts on working out..the regimen, the tennis diaries...what happened?

This just makes me laugh. If you are fat in college...that is the easiest time to be skinny/in shape. Sitting on your ass programming or comp sci-ing..or whatever else he will be doing for his 60k is when you are supposed to get fat.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    You guys roomed together so you're our authority on that front, or rear as the case may be (wacka wacka). Or was that Partial that ended up sleeping in his car because you ditched him with the room key?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    But, the long posts on working out..the regimen, the tennis diaries...what happened?

This just makes me laugh. If you are fat in college...that is the easiest time to be skinny/in shape. Sitting on your ass programming or comp sci-ing..or whatever else he will be doing for his 60k is when you are supposed to get fat.
    He's going to make over 100k remember? Not a measly 60k!

Blog Entries
    You guys roomed together so you're our authority on that front, or rear as the case may be (wacka wacka). Or was that Partial that ended up sleeping in his car because you ditched him with the room key?
    Haha, yeah that fool ended up sleeping in his car at a gas station. I dont even remember how that happened.

But I do know you and Nutty shared the room right next door. Why couldnt you guys wake up the next morning? It was like if you two had stayed up all night pumping iron.

You'll have to forgive us for not wanting to go for a sunrise stroll with you down the scenic streets of Green Bay. Not the first time you asked, or the second, or the third...

The worst part is I tried to lock you out after the second time, and the goddamn maid unlocked the door to clean the room at 9am, leaving the door open for you to pester us with your ridiculous requests again.

That place was a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by LL2

Let's not bash him. He said 60k right out of school.

? HOFer

Really? You mean when you're putting in 70 hours between work, school, homework and spend your free time going to bars with your friends??

That makes no sense. If this was true, the freshman 15 and or in my case the senior 60 wouldn't exist

? HOFer

Source? I said 50 is what I am shooting for, with 60 as a possibility. Again, twisting words. How's that HTC touch working out? That thing sure is great!! And that iPhone. Not popular at all. And most phones aren't ripping off the UI or anything?!?

Oh goodness. I think he's starting to malfunction.

Haha, yeah that fool ended up sleeping in his car at a gas station. I dont even remember how that happened.

But I do know you and Nutty shared the room right next door. Why couldnt you guys wake up the next morning? It was like if you two had stayed up all night pumping iron.

Didn't you just tell everybody that what happened in Green Bay stays in Green Bay?

How's that HTC touch working out?

Ouch - that had to hurt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

Didn't you just tell everybody that what happened in Green Bay stays in Green Bay?

If Skin wants to talk about it then why can't I?

All I know is that Milkwaukee Wisconsinites are no where near as friendly as the ones in GB. I was surprised considering that MIL is the big city. Guess it is like the LA of WI. Place where all the snobby mfers live.

I bet Madision is more like SF.

Funny thing is GB is kinda like where I live. In between SF and LA except instead of White people it is all Mexicans.

Really? You mean when you're putting in 70 hours between work, school, homework and spend your free time going to bars with your friends??

That makes no sense. If this was true, the freshman 15 and or in my case the senior 60 wouldn't exist
    Sorry, but the freshmen 15 is suppose to refer to woman.

And, yes, college or when you are younger is the easiest time to stay thin. Faster metabolism, etc.

Oh, and now it is 70 hours. LOL. I highly doubt you were spending more than 30 on homework/class your freshmen year. And, i know you weren't working 40.

And, as you so eloquently put it..that would still leave you 14 hours a day..so, minus 8 for sleep..that leaves you 6 to accomplish working out, drinking, eating, shitting, etc.

Source? I said 50 is what I am shooting for, with 60 as a possibility. Again, twisting words. How's that HTC touch working out? That thing sure is great!! And that iPhone. Not popular at all. And most phones aren't ripping off the UI or anything?!?
    Whatever. Your salary demands are just hilarious.

HTC: I wouldn't know. I'm still in contract and have a Blade.

But, i know that HTC is coming on strong now that they are partnered here with carriers.

Ripping of the UI? Really. I dont' think so..as if they were..i'm sure apple would have them in court. Apple didn't invent a UI. Get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

If Skin wants to talk about it then why can't I?

All I know is that Milkwaukee Wisconsinites are no where near as friendly as the ones in GB. I was surprised considering that MIL is the big city. Guess it is like the LA of WI. Place where all the snobby mfers live.

I bet Madision is more like SF.

Funny thing is GB is kinda like where I live. In between SF and LA except instead of White people it is all Mexicans.
    There are no Mexicans in California, only chicanos. Unless you count Baja, I mean.