Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Youngest Self Made Billionairre?

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Haha, yeah that fool ended up sleeping in his car at a gas station. I dont even remember how that happened.

But I do know you and Nutty shared the room right next door. Why couldnt you guys wake up the next morning? It was like if you two had stayed up all night pumping iron.

Didn't you just tell everybody that what happened in Green Bay stays in Green Bay?

If Skin wants to talk about it then why can't I?

All I know is that Milkwaukee Wisconsinites are no where near as friendly as the ones in GB. I was surprised considering that MIL is the big city. Guess it is like the LA of WI. Place where all the snobby mfers live.

I bet Madision is more like SF.

Funny thing is GB is kinda like where I live. In between SF and LA except instead of White people it is all Mexicans.
    Yes. Madison is also a concentration camp for hippies.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    There are no Mexicans in California, only chicanos. Unless you count Baja, I mean.
    Haha, dude this just about is Mexico!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1
    Yes. Madison is also a concentration camp for hippies.
    Yup, sounds like it's SF of the North. No wonder that trick Harlan lives there. Probably the only place he can practice freelove without get his nuts cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    There are no Mexicans in California, only chicanos. Unless you count Baja, I mean.
    Haha, dude this just about is Mexico!
    Pobre México, tan lejos de Dios, tan cerca de Estados Unidos.

All I know is that Milkwaukee Wisconsinites are no where near as friendly as the ones in GB. I was surprised considering that MIL is the big city. Guess it is like the LA of WI. Place where all the snobby mfers live.

I bet Madision is more like SF.
    You want snobby, go hang out in Madison. Don't drive though. Half the people there can't be bothered to look where they're going and the other half just don't know where they're going. Navigating between the campus and capital during peak hours is an exercise in break, swerve, and curse maneuvers.

As far as I can ascertain, Milwaukee people are just ambivalent toward people like you. I guess that could come off as unfriendly.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Madison is probably more like Berkley than SF.

MAdison loves Mexicans, come on over.

I have read that hate crimes against Mexicans are rising nationally.

What I see is Mexicans & whites get along great, or at least Mexicans seem friendly and comfortable with the mainstream. Not that much tension either way.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    You want snobby, go hang out in Madison. Don't drive though. Half the people there can't be bothered to look where they're going and the other half just don't know where they're going. Navigating between the campus and capital during peak hours is an exercise in break, swerve, and curse maneuvers.
    Why are you driving through the middle of town? Professional wrestling is held out at the old colesium, get on highway 12 and avoid the downtown traffic.

Trying to think what else might be bringing you over here that isn't too snobby for you ..... sure, you came to "The Taste of Madison" for the parade of fast food and free bar bands. Ya, that's a bitch, but I'm sure you cut quite a wide swath through traffic with your jacked-up pickup truck blaring "Slow Ride, Take it Easy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Why are you driving through the middle of town? Professional wrestling is held out at the old colesium, get on highway 12 and avoid the downtown traffic.

Trying to think what else might be bringing you over here that isn't too snobby for you ..... sure, you came to "The Taste of Madison" for the parade of fast food and free bar bands. Ya, that's a bitch, but I'm sure you cut quite a wide swath through traffic with your jacked-up pickup truck blaring "Slow Ride, Take it Easy!"
    I lived there 7 years jackhole.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

ahhh, that's right, I forgot you went to elementary school in Madison for 5th & 6th grade.

? HOFer
    I really like Madison. Great city, great atmosphere, the grocery stores are way the F out of the way, but other than that its great. Definitely my favorite city in Wisconsin.

Blog Entries
    this thing is stiill rolling on like a fine tooth comb

next year it will probably hit IPO

Would you be a buyer ????
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

That depends on the initial stock value and a LOT on what changes come about between now and then.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    I still remember that dam google; rumors were they could be bought at 30 at IPO but for individual investors it didn't open til around 115
    That was crazy I thought...............crazy cheap price for Google as it turns out
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    What a thread! It's so weird to have Packerrats without Partial, Bigguns, Harlan, and the Skinbasket.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I still remember that dam google; rumors were they could be bought at 30 at IPO but for individual investors it didn't open til around 115
    That was crazy I thought...............crazy cheap price for Google as it turns out
    One of my sons will never let me live it down. He argued and argued before the IPO hit that I should be a buyer whenever I could. The day of and for months after the IPO he tried to convince me to jump in; but being the investment genius that I am, I steadfastly rebuffed his arguments!

He still brings it up from time to time!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    One of my sons will never let me live it down. He argued and argued before the IPO hit that I should be a buyer whenever I could. The day of and for months after the IPO he tried to convince me to jump in; but being the investment genius that I am, I steadfastly rebuffed his arguments!

He still brings it up from time to time!
    I spent hours last night researching stock websites/magazines looking for top technology picks.
    Many many are still picking Google and Apple. Google really hasn't went up the past couple years
    but earnings and projections keep going up....almost like it's letting the valuation catch up since it
    was overvalued a couple yrs ago.