Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chewy is out of the hottub, and slinging mud.

As far as Chewy is concerned, this seems like the perfect time for the old saying about men in glass houses.....
    Doughnuts, is there anything they can't do?

Formerly known as Pack4ever

Quote Originally Posted by gureski
    The fact that Chmura had to go off-topic to mention that Favre didn't call him during his trial situation is all the evidence I need to know that Chmura's feelings are merely sour grapes. He's holding a grudge. He's looking for ways to stick it to Favre's image. That's all this is. These are stupid comments from a guy who pissed away his life.

The difference between Favre and Chmura is that Favre stopped before he ended up in a hot-tub with some teenage girl. Chmura rode the highway to hell and didn't exit. Favre got off before it was too late. Now, people love Favre and hate Chmura. That's all this is about. Both guys did simlar things (drinking and partying) and now people hate Chmura while loving Favre and Chmura can't take it.
    I didn't know about the bad blood between them.

Gureski, your analysis is right now. Chmura is peeved that his former drinking buddy Farve grew up, stopped drinking, beat his addiction to prescription drugs, and put his family first. Chmura was too immature to do the same thing. The result? Farve excells and Chmura flames out. Yeah, he beat the rap legally, but Chmura is guilty morally and his career ended in shame.

Chmura's got no place to comment on Farve's motivation. They don't speak. He doesn't know. Chmura may have some acumen when it comes to football analysis, but he's found wanting when it comes to common sense.

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/audio/

I'm thinking that we all should send pictures of Chewy in his orange jumpsuit to Boyle & Boyle Law Firm in Milwaukee, to remind him of the good ol' days. For those that don't know, that is where he is working these days.

I agree with gureski 100% though...the comment about how brett never contacted him throughout his ordeal was sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by GBMichele

I'm thinking that we all should send pictures of Chewy in his orange jumpsuit to Boyle & Boyle Law Firm in Milwaukee, to remind him of the good ol' days. For those that don't know, that is where he is working these days.

I agree with gureski 100% though...the comment about how brett never contacted him throughout his ordeal was sour grapes.
    Just an ot question here...how is he qualified to work at a law firm?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy

Just an ot question here...how is he qualified to work at a law firm?
    He's the secretary????? .........still paying off his legal fees??????

Um, yeah - basically.

He flunked out of law school. He's only a legal clerk, I think.

HA!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

He's doing the secretary you mean?? lol

Think she'd have him anymore?

Brett Favre, Frank Winters, Mark Chmura and spouses.

Chmura mentioned that after his arrest, his biggest support came from the Lombardi Packers, Jerry Kramer, Fuzzy Thurston, Ron Kramer.

Chmura was acquitted of all charges.

Glad to see that at least one of the guys in that pic turned out to be a real man

What's that yellow stain supposed to be?

they should have got Marcia Clark to prosecute the case.

This is great. I never got the gritty details of that case. It took a long time to even find out the case had gone to trial. The media only cares about the arrest...

Senior Rat Veteran billy_oliver880's Avatar
    Eww its got skid marks on it.

holding up someone's underwear like that in court is incriminating even if it's a traffic ticket.

what's that girl looking at?

LOL those pics are hilarious..I do agree with Chewy though when he says Brett is hurting the team holding out like this. Not only do I think it's cost us free agents, but it's cost us a chance at some decent FA QB's we could have used to back up Arod. Now if he hangs it up, there's nothing left and we might as well throw next season in the shitter...