0 0%
  • I'm a 40 yr. old virgin

3 11.11%

0 0%

2 7.41%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your 1st Kiss...

8 for me...second grade.
    My signature has NUDITY in it...whatcha gonna do?

I think I was 14...and it occured in Green Bay while waiting in the car for my mom while she was shopping at Cub Foods. So, if most of you started at 12 I got off to a late start.

? HOFer
    I kissed a girl younger then 17 but that was when I had my first real, passionate, awesome kiss. So thats what I put.

Does a cocker spaniel count?

hope you used a condom

ok, I was 12.....

and here are some of the mag covers of who I "loved" growing up......

madonna looks better now

It was just last night.. boy, her beard was scratchy.

I have no idea when this ridiculous moment actually was, childhood was a blur, probably 3rd or 4th grade.. my reward for dominating at kickball that day, meanwhile J. giles band is blasting in the background on the cool kids' boombox..Centerfold and Freeze Frame.

I had my first beer before the first kiss, bless the alcoholics in my family, that much I do remember.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    On a dock in North Carolina, Rachel Lucumski. I was 13 and I even took a condom with me, I was a perv. My tongue was like magic it darted in and out of her mouth, traced her gum line and penetrated her lips.

Like I said, magic.

I was like 10, in this girls basement, under a card table with a tablecloth over it. She was all over me, stud I was.

I was in 7th grade. 13 I think. It was on the bus ride home. I really liked the girl, Amy was her name. She was short, small, had shorter blond hair and was pretty darn cute.

I didn't plan it. I didn't know it was coming. When I said goodbye to her, like I usually do before she got off the bus, she leaned over and put her lips to mine. Her mouth was warm and I felt her tongue touch mine. Just about everything she did was completely unexpected. I don't think anything has ever felt so warm and soft. I was stunned. It felt good (obviously). I couldn't even move. She probably thought I didn't like it or something because I couldn't say anything. I think it took me the rest of the way home to even realize what happened.

A couple weeks later a different girl got kicked out of chorus and told to sit in the auditorium. I decided to keep her company. She must have been sexually abused because she mistook my kindness for some sort of sexual signal. She put my hand in her pants. Again, I was 13. I didn't now what the hell to do there or what the hell was happening. Did I like it? Sure. Did she think I was an idiot for just sitting there in shock? probably.

Oh the good old times. The kiss was sort of innocent, but just about every 1st after that was just unusual.

I was 8. My parents were gone. I was home studying.

Then, a knock a the door. I opened it. Two stunningly beautiful twins were there. It was raining and there car had broken down.

I invited them in. I suavely suggested that they should get out of their dripping wet clothes. Well, the rest you've read in my many letters to the penthouse forum.

All true.

How about your first BJ? Now that was heavenly!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    I was 8. My parents were gone. I was home studying.

Then, a knock a the door. I opened it. Two stunningly beautiful twins were there. It was raining and there car had broken down.

I invited them in. I suavely suggested that they should get out of their dripping wet clothes. Well, the rest you've read in my many letters to the penthouse forum.

All true.

I was 23. I made a 15 year old give me one. It was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    hope you used a condom

You kiss with a condom on? I'd ask where you put it, but that is already more than I needed to know.

Justin, it's a good thing they didn't have MSNBC back then.

I was 23. I made a 15 year old give me one. It was great.
    What was his name?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I was already on there. I'm out of prison now. I was that guy with the bottle of wine and container of strawberries. They asked me what I was doing and I told them very calmly "nothing, nothing, I'm visiting a friend". They asked me her age and I said "20 I think, 20". They showed me a chat transcript and dumped my bag out on the ground. I ran, but they knew where I lived. I was in prision the last three years.

I was fired from my job. I really can't get a job anywhere. My teeth are pretty bad because I can't afford a dentist. Soon I'm going to be homeless.

How about you guys though, How is evertthing in your perfect lives?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I was already on there. I'm out of prison now. I was that guy with the bottle of wine and container of strawberries. They asked me what I was doing and I told them very calmly "nothing, nothing, I'm visiting a friend". They asked me her age and I said "20 I think, 20". They showed me a chat transcript and dumped my bag out on the ground. I ran, but they knew where I lived. I was in prision the last three years.

I was fired from my job. I really can't get a job anywhere. My teeth are pretty bad because I can't afford a dentist. Soon I'm going to be homeless.

How about you guys though, How is evertthing in your perfect lives?
    ROFLMAO!!

I was 14. It happened behind a garage. A 15 year old girl dropped to her knees and she swallowed it! yeah
    To much of a good thing is an awesome thing