Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: TAX REBATE CHECKS--Thanks George

Blog Entries

TAX REBATE CHECKS--Thanks George

I have three kids....one newbie and an hitched

So any day I'll be getting $1800 because the Pres is hoping it helps fuel the economy.

Just curious if anybody has any toys picked out or is people are saving it or using it to pay down other things

Me, I think I'm using it to buy the monster Goalrilla Basketball Hoop
    http://www.goalrilla.com/#/products/gs1/

The GS1 with the six foot glass backboard
    Somebody who just built the home up the street (happens to be the high schools Athletic Director and a former All State Player)HS has one and it's awesome

Oldest girl is 7 and Youngest Boy just born; pretty sure this is our last home til we downsize someday so it'll be well worth it.

Anybody else have any plans for the bonus money ?

Cheers,
    B
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I don't know if I'm even getting money actually. I got a bonus from my work, and we are using that extra cash to spruce up our basement.

nice looking hoop b. is it solid? i know a lot of those adjustable setups are very wobbly. use to drive me ape shit

i'll probably be using my money to help pay off the credit card. or to help move the hell away from here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red
    nice looking hoop b. is it solid? i know a lot of those adjustable setups are very wobbly. use to drive me ape shit

i'll probably be using my money to help pay off the credit card. or to help move the hell away from here
    That hoop is solid as a rock; I tested the guy's down the street. Very very wide metal base on the back
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    I don't know if I'm even getting money actually. I got a bonus from my work, and we are using that extra cash to spruce up our basement.
    Should get a check unless you make some huge ching HW; did you marry a sugar mama

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im gonna use it to go visit Harlan for 2 weeks.

Nice hoop B. If that thing can hold you up it must be some quality construction.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    You dug a hole under the trailer?

The amount my wife and I'll receive is reduced and I'm not sure how much we'll even get. It really does not matter considering how much I just paid to the feds......
    C.H.U.D.

Good choice on the bball hoop B. Goalrillas are really nice.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Im gonna use it to go visit Harlan for 2 weeks.
    Are you sure that's a wise investment? make sure you get a lot of TLC and pampering.

as a dangerous loner I only get a lousy $300 check.

I'm sick of all you reproducers getting the breaks.

? HOFer
    As a dependent it turns out I do not get this. I pay an outrageous amount of taxes these days and get very little back. It's unfortuante that I can wave goodbye to 25-30% of my checks.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    As a dependent it turns out I do not get this. I pay an outrageous amount of taxes these days and get very little back. It's unfortuante that I can wave goodbye to 25-30% of my checks.
    You fall into a 30 percent tax bracket? Why are you being claimed as a Dependant?
    C.H.U.D.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    You fall into a 30 percent tax bracket? Why are you being claimed as a Dependant?
    No, not for federal. Combined 6% social. I think its like 8% state. When all is said and done, 30% of my checks are gone to chumps like Skin who will waste the money I am paying in for him on video games.

...30% of my checks are gone to chumps like Skin who will waste the money I am paying in for him on video games.
    But then the video game manufacturers import more oil to obtain the plastic they need for game covers and hire more Pakistanis to man the customer service lines and thus we are pulled out of recession.

Not that there's any recession mind you.

I'm going to use my check to hire an undocumented worker to do the landscaping work I'm to lazy to do.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Well, there's always food...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    In all seriousness, my mom is using my 300 that she gets for a portion of my tuition this summer. Thats an extra 300 in my pocket essentially as its 300 less that I'll have to pay.

Who's kidding?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Using it on a cruise.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    just found out the MF-ing post office has no idea where they sent my tax return. so my tax refund check is late and my stimulus check will be even later. I wonder if i can charge them a "late fee and penalty"!!! not to mention that somewhere someone has my address and SS#!!!!!