Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Deputy Nutz - Jeremiah Wright connection

one thing to look at for the election is voter turn out

lets face it, most americans most years don't vote

however the dems have been very motivated during the primaries and they're turning out in record numbers for primaries

the dems could turn a lot of those historically red states just by having a larger % of the party turning out to vote

i know the republicans don't have much of a fight going on, but the dems are turning out massive numbers compared to the republicans

if the dems can stay motivated you might see a whole new map this year

I really don't see that we need any bog shakeup. Any major change in America would necessarily be in a downward direction because we are so close to the top now.

Red, how many of those do you think do you think are crossover Republicans carrying out Rush's Operation Chaos?

turnout - if it were just college students and the press turning out, he would be elected King for life. But that high turnout is also gonna include conservative-moderate Dems voting for McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I really don't see that we need any bog shakeup. Any major change in America would necessarily be in a downward direction because we are so close to the top now.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby

turnout - if it were just college students and the press turning out, he will be elected King for life. But that high turnout is also gonna include conservative-moderate Dems voting for McCain.
    i think thats just hillaries people blowing smoke and bitching and crting like she does. "you better let her run for prez, or else we'll vote for the other guy" boo hoo. we'll take the ball and go home

we'll see if they still stick to that after the bitch is finally out of the contest

Red, how many of those do you think do you think are crossover Republicans carrying out Rush's Operation Chaos?
    thats definately a probability i do wonder if the enemy is turning out to get one side or the other in because they think they're the weaker canidate

but i don't see that many nursing homes let out that many people to make that much of a difference

Quote Originally Posted by red
    i think thats just hillaries people blowing smoke and bitching and crting like she does. "you better let her run for prez, or else we'll vote for the other guy" boo hoo
    it won't take that many Dems to make a critical difference. And you don't appreciate that McCain is well-respected by many Dems.

The wild card, I think, is how dirty the campaign will be next fall. it's possible the Republicans will overplay their hand and keep Dems from crossing over. We'll see.

i think its also interesting that the democratic primaries look exactly like a regular election. hillary wins all the county and states that are always red, and obama wins all the counties and states that vote blue

its kind of funny. maybe its the republicans turning out to get that horrible human being of a woman going up against a pretty stand up guy come this fall

i think its also interesting that the democratic primaries look exactly like a regular election. hillary wins all the county and states that are always red, and obama wins all the counties and states that vote blue
    you have that exactly backwards, Einstein.

its kind of funny. maybe its the republicans turning out to get that horrible human being of a woman going up against a pretty stand up guy come this fall
    Obama was not so stand-up in Mich & FL. And his dissembling about his relationship with the Rev has tarnished him badly.

The landscape has changed dramatically in the last 4 weeks. A growing number of Republicans have figured-out that Obama can be portrayed as a traditional liberal with racist connections. Whether this is truth or reality, I can't say. Rush Limbaugh's audiance is starting to rebel against "Operation Chaos", they fear Clinton's growing momentum and popularity with middle America.

i guess its more split then i thought

its just that they keep showing indy and how they voted in 04 compared to today, and it falls right in line with that

they split the south and the northeast

so i guess my theory goes right out the window

obama is really closing that gap in indiana . i don't see the numbers were he can win, but it'll be close enough where clinton at most will only pick up a handfull of delegates from that state

Harlan is right about you having it backwards, red, at least on a state level.

Obama is winning all the states that the Republicans will win in the general election, while Hillary is winning all the states where the Dems have a strong chance. The only exception is Illinois--Obama's home state.

Harlan is right about you having it backwards, red, at least on a state level.

Obama is winning all the states that the Republicans will win in the general election, while Hillary is winning all the states where the Dems have a strong chance. The only exception is Illinois--Obama's home state.
    So I guess the Dems have a strong chance in Texas, right?
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

well, clinton won tennessee, texas, oklahoma, arkansas, alaska, arizona, new mexico, florida, ohio. so she is winning the red states. but she has won around that many blue states too

even though ohio and florida are red states through fraud

so i'd say its kind of scattered

I think Obama may yet knock Clinton out of the race tonight.

He is winning by 20 points in NC, and has closed to 6 in Indiana. Clinton had high bar, she needed strong win in Indiana and strong effort in NC to continue. Both are in peril.

I think Obama may yet knock Clinton out of the race tonight.

He is winning by 20 points in NC, and has closed to 6 in Indiana. Clinton had high bar, she needed strong win in Indiana and strong effort in NC to continue. Both are in peril.
    and in his speech right now he's going hard after her blue collar base

well, clinton won tennessee, texas, oklahoma, arkansas, alaska, arizona, new mexico, florida, ohio. so she is winning the red states. but she has won around that many blue states too

even though ohio and florida are red states through fraud

so i'd say its kind of scattered
    no it's not scattered. Clinton wins states in West and SW with high hispanic population. And she is generally cleaning up in midwest, other than Il & WI.

Obama has won most of states in S with high black population.

Clinton has won most of the big blue states - NY, NJ, CA, PA, OH, the trend is clear.

There are exceptions, but the election has been like taking a census, very predictable.

scattered was a poor choice or word, i wasn't look at it like a map.

i should have said split up

wow, Obama has closed to 4 pts in Indiana, HUGE win in NC.

Clinton's longshot chance is done. She will probably continue the campaign, but the SuperDelegates are swinging to Obama tomorrow. It's over.

wow, Obama has closed to 4 pts in Indiana, HUGE win in NC.

Clinton's longshot chance is done. She will probably continue the campaign, but the SuperDelegates are swinging to Obama tomorrow. It's over.
    she should have quit 2 months ago, she had no chance then either, but she kept going on and tried to drag obama all through the mud

she'll continue on after tonight too

she'll go stump now in the state with the last primary, she'll give up the others. she'll lose the others, then win the last one big and say

LOOK AT ME, I HAVE ALL THE MOMENTUM. i should be the canidate

she should have quit 2 months ago
    your arrogance, so characteristic of the whole Obama movement, may very well be the downfall of Obama next fall.