Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Deputy Nutz - Jeremiah Wright connection

Quote Originally Posted by red
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    50/50 Split.
    the battle-cry of the Obamatrons.

Obama's lawyerly effort to kill the Michigan Legislator's attempt paid off.
    that seems like the worst way, you mine as well not even count them then. it doesn't accomplish anything
    It seats the delegates. At this point it's not about how the delegates vote, it's whether they are at the convention in Denver.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Well, it's looking like I was off in my prediction. Obama is winning North Carolina by considerably more than Hillary is winning Indiana. Thus, Obamanation can claim a medium size victory--which is about all they needed, given the lead they already had.

A fair point and Clinton does have the right to carry on but I think you could agree that the best thing for the party would be for Clinton to suspend her campaign.

No. How much attention is McCain getting right now? None. Now that Obama is the presumptive nominee, he ought to do pretty well in the votes, and the media attention is good publicity in the continuing competition, even if most of drama is out of it.
    but the press right now coming out between the two dems is mostly negative and only hurting them.

unless it just gets all the ghosts out of the closet now so they can continue on

It seats the delegates. At this point it's not about how the delegates vote, it's whether they are at the convention in Denver.
    "seating the delegates" has never been the issue. Everybody knows they will be seated.

but the press right now coming out between the two dems is mostly negative and only hurting them.
    Obama's negative press has been his own doing.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
    Obama's gonna take Indiana as well, I have a feeling. Yeah, Hillary's goose be cooked. Harlan, you speak of burning bridges now, but I predict you will feel somewhat differently come November. Maybe not, but a strong hunch.
    I truly don't know what I'm going to do. I really want to vote for McCain. But there are long term issues like health care that make it a tough moral choice.

I think Obama could actually be positive for the IRaq situation, I don't have a problem with a timetable for withdrawal as long as it is long enough. But I do worry about spoiling the progess we're making.

My main problem with Obama is Obamamania, and the narrow-minded people on the left promoting him.
    I think what you see as narrow-mindedness could also be seen, if you look at it from a slightly different angle, as enthusiasm. Some of which comes from people who have never cared about politics or had a political thought in their lives before now. That enthusiasm could have very positive effects on the political process in this country. Of course it might also burn out and turn into disappointment and cynicism. Or even worse. But if I have to choose between Obamamania and the last two elections cycles, I know which one I'm choosing.

they just said on cnn that rush told his listeners to vote for hillary, not obama like you said tex. and they just showed in the exit polls the 11% of the voters were republican and 55% of them did vote for hillary

enthusiasm for villifying McCain & Clinton is ridiculous terms. these are good/evil people, liberal versions of Tex.

I'd say McCain is getting plenty of attention. And what he's getting is a lot better than the flesh tearing on the Democrat side.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I'd say McCain is getting plenty of attention. And what he's getting is a lot better than the flesh tearing on the Democrat side.
    see HH

even a full fledged rightie thinks its a great thing that the dems are cutting each others throats

jesus christ, this lanny davis, a clinton supporter is a complete dickhead

Lake County not in 'til 11.

Lake County not in 'til 11.
    what the hell is going on in that county?

huge turnout maybe? mob shipping in dem voters from chicago?

give us some reason

enthusiasm for villifying McCain & Clinton is ridiculous terms. these are good/evil people, liberal versions of Tex.
    I don't think there is such a thing as a "liberal version of me" because that person would have to have ideas/beliefs/positions that are completely self-contradicting. A pro-American liberal is practically an oxymoron. I'm all about America first. The closest thing to a liberal version of me is Lieberman, and he is what he is because he is a Jew who doesn't like the Dem/lib attitude toward Israel.

Money may determine how long she stays in. If she loses Indiana, contributions may dry up. The campaign is already well in debt.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    I don't think there is such a thing as a "liberal version of me" because that person would have to have ideas/beliefs/positions that are completely self-contradicting. A pro-American liberal is practically an oxymoron. I'm all about America first. The closest thing to a liberal version of me is Lieberman, and he is what he is because he is a Jew who doesn't like the Dem/lib attitude toward Israel.
    i think he ,ment completely opposite of you

anti-american, and wears a black rounded hood instead of a white pointy one

How quickly the tune of the media changes....

Clinton is done and needs to hang it up. Every "right" minded person in the country needs to back Hussein and steamroll the haters like Rush into the garbage heap where he belongs.
    C.H.U.D.

somethings fishy in lake county

i don't like it

i don't like it
    Oh oh..........Think a Daley got involved?
    C.H.U.D.

i don't like it
    Eh, at this point the race is over. At least it SHOULD be.