Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One Hour With a Packer Rat

? HOFer

One Hour With a Packer Rat

If you had one hour to spend at an eatery of choice with a fellow Rat..

What would that restaurant be and why?
    Who would that rat be and why?
    What would you order and why?

I would like to take Skinbasket to McDonalds and buy him a happy meal for his birthday. Why? Because he deserves nothing less.

Re: One Hour With a Packer Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    White Castle.

I'd pay for Partial and GoPackGo to eat together.

I'd order a six-pack of sliders and some nails, and let them fight it over who gets what.

I would take Tarlam to Aureole and buy the wine. I order chilled lobster salad, filet mignon, and the cheese tasting for dessert.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I'd take PackerPro.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    I would take Tarlam to Aureole and buy the wine. I order chilled lobster salad, filet mignon, and the cheese tasting for dessert.
    I don't know the joint, but, that sounds like a plan! I love lobster, as you know!!

Seriously, I'd take woodbuck. The restaurant would be a Canadian joint. Some hole in the wall known for its cheap beer and fine Canadian cuisine. Maybe some walleye, moose, bear, crab, or whatever exotic animal they'll cook up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    I don't know the joint, but, that sounds like a plan! I love lobster, as you know!!
    It's in vegas. We hit it up every time we go there. Highly recommended by the Basket. One member of the wait staff is/was a cock, but the rest are very nice despite the "fancy" nature of the place. It's gimmick is a 4 story glass pillar of wine in the middle of the place that they strap a woman to a rappelling apparatus into to fetch the wine bottle.

http://www.aureolelv.com/

It's in vegas. We hit it up every time we go there. Highly recommended by the Basket. One member of the wait staff is/was a cock, but the rest are very nice despite the "fancy" nature of the place. It's gimmick is a 4 story glass pillar of wine in the middle of the place that they strap a woman to a rappelling apparatus into to fetch the wine bottle.

Fucking incredible wine list. I normally only pass through Vegas on the way to the river or some outdoor stuff but I'll stop for that.
    C.H.U.D.

? HOFer

How does a nanny afford such lugurie. You had better hold on to that sugar mama and give her plenty of oral or else.

How does a nanny afford such lugurie. You had better hold on to that sugar mama and give her plenty of oral or else.
    Uncalled for, Partial.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    Fucking incredible wine list. I normally only pass through Vegas on the way to the river or some outdoor stuff but I'll stop for that.
    Last time we were there, they had put the entire list on tablets in a web browser type program that let you browse, sort, etc. then just click the check mark by the name to select it or save it as you continued to browse. Pretty spiffy touch that also saves you the trouble of getting the pronunciation correct.

Or else what dummy? You'll step into the picture and sweep her away from me with your overwhelming manliness?

I'm highly concerned.

Uncalled for, Partial.
    you gotta be kidding me. Partial is allowed to throw punches too. Skinbasket has posted pictures depicting PArtial as animals. I remember an angry bunny rabbit!

Re: One Hour With a Packer Rat

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    White Castle.

I'd pay for Partial and GoPackGo to eat together.

I'd order a six-pack of sliders and some nails, and let them fight it over who gets what.
    I'd bring a black friend with me and Partial would tremble in fear while I ate all of the sliders.
    To much of a good thing is an awesome thing

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Uncalled for, Partial.
    you gotta be kidding me. Partial is allowed to throw punches too. Skinbasket has posted pictures depicting PArtial as animals. I remember an angry bunny rabbit!
    That was a funny one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

? HOFer
    Or else what dummy? You'll step into the picture and sweep her away from me with your overwhelming manliness?

I'm highly concerned.
    Me, or any other guy with dreams and aspirations of being something other than a bum . Rich girls may stay with dbags, but rich smart girls do not. Here's hoping yours is just a rich girl who somehow made her way through law school.

Partial, something tells me that the married (and unmarried for that matter) men of the world have little to fear from the likes of you. Very little. You're more like Tommy Boy than the dashing young industrialist you make yourself out to be.

Again, my family and I are fine with who I am, with each other, our lives, and our future. I guess it's just too bad that sad little guys like you feel better about themselves by expressing their jealously of a normal functional family through clueless remarks meant to insult or belittle said family. I assume it helps you cope with how your family turned out, eases your guilt about having your life planned and paid for by your patriarchy, and explains why you're so bitter towards someone who's had a successful life despite not following the Partial Blueprint for the Perfect Existence.

Ah well, no skin off my ass. We've been through all this before, but you continue to dig your way to China every chance you get. Good luck with those pieces falling into place. From the sounds of it, the whole picture isn't going to be a pretty one and even if I think you're a completely moronic little poop-chute, I don't wish anyone a ruined life propped up by pride in false happiness.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I probably would choose to hang out with Bretsky. Sure you expected me to say Skinbasket, but I see him enough, I think I could have a good time eating chili dogs.

? HOFer
    Again, my family and I are fine with who I am, with each other, our lives, and our future. I guess it's just too bad that sad little guys like you feel better about themselves by expressing their jealously of a normal functional family through clueless remarks meant to insult or belittle said family. I assume it helps you cope with how your family turned out, eases your guilt about having your life planned and paid for by your patriarchy, and explains why you're so bitter towards someone who's had a successful life despite not following the Partial Blueprint for the Perfect Existence.
    Successful life? You're a stay at home dad without a career. You'll be homeless if your wife divorces you. You are a moocher, and a greedy douche from the things said at the PR game.

You consistently talk about how I haven't earned anything or haven't accomplished anything, but I don't know too many college kids bringing home almost 40k working part time. If I were like you, I could marry a rich girl because I most certainly am dating one that is from a wealthy family and will be very well off on her own, but I have my own dreams and aspirations and even when I have several kids I will still work, still pursue my dreams and make the big bucks while having time for my kids. I am a hard worker, and will not settle.

Ah well, no skin off my ass. We've been through all this before, but you continue to dig your way to China every chance you get. Good luck with those pieces falling into place. From the sounds of it, the whole picture isn't going to be a pretty one and even if I think you're a completely moronic little poop-chute, I don't wish anyone a ruined life propped up by pride in false happiness.
    False happiness? You're the one sitting at home all day being a mr. mom playing video games. If that isn't pathetic and degrading to a man I don't know what is. I wasn't raised to be a slacker, personally. You married a rich girl and gave up your dreams and settled into being adequate at best and getting by on your rich wives money. That is pathetic in my eyes. Does she give you an allowance?