Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: One Hour With a Packer Rat

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Like I said...almost word for word...
    I'm not saying that its not, but its not something that I support. My parents got divorced and they are both horrendous to hang out with some. I'm not a big church goer but I am very strong in my faith and its just not something that I think too acceptable. I will consider my relationship a failure and be extremely disappointed if I could not make it work out. Especially for my kids, as you know I want to have like 4 or 5 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    I'm a little preoccupied raising my kids, and getting my wife through law school.
    I sure hope you dont end up staying home with them while she pursues her career.

As to the ganging up, its really just Nutz sticking up for his BFF Skin. And I really cant believe you dont realize this is like 99% for the sake of humor. I refuse to believe it. No one here is seriously upset by any of this.

P has said some really stupid shit in the last couple months and if I didn't like the guy, I wouldn't even reply. You seem to be the only one bent out of shape over the whole thing. Maybe you just aren't getting it. If one of your friends says some off the wall stupid shit, do you just let it go? Or do you bag on him/her for the next 3-4 months bringing it up as often as possible? Me, and most of the other people in this thread, are in the latter. Except Harlan. He's just a d-bag who thinks he's funnier than he really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I'm not saying that its not, but its not something that I support. My parents got divorced and they are both horrendous to hang out with some. I'm not a big church goer but I am very strong in my faith and its just not something that I think too acceptable. I will consider my relationship a failure and be extremely disappointed if I could not make it work out. Especially for my kids, as you know I want to have like 4 or 5 of them.
    P you're so much like me 10 years ago its scary. You'll figure it out though. Shit doesn't fit into neat little packages like that. Life is too unpredictable.

I hope for your sake that if/when you do get married you stay married till your balls drag on the floor and her tits are at her belt. But to say that you would stay with someone even if you're completely miserable is stupid.

Also divorce doesn't always get to be your choice. You know that right? The future P could end up not liking you and file the papers herself. You can't tell her no. Well you could, but then you'd have to lock her in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Would you sit down with me and have a white wine spritzer?
    Maybe a nice Cosmo?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    I'm a little preoccupied raising my kids, and getting my wife through law school.
    I sure hope you dont end up staying home with them while she pursues her career.

As to the ganging up, its really just Nutz sticking up for his BFF Skin. And I really cant believe you dont realize this is like 99% for the sake of humor. I refuse to believe it. No one here is seriously upset by any of this.

P has said some really stupid shit in the last couple months and if I didn't like the guy, I wouldn't even reply. You seem to be the only one bent out of shape over the whole thing. Maybe you just aren't getting it. If one of your friends says some off the wall stupid shit, do you just let it go? Or do you bag on him/her for the next 3-4 months bringing it up as often as possible? Me, and most of the other people in this thread, are in the latter. Except Harlan. He's just a d-bag who thinks he's funnier than he really is.
    Retail doesn't have friends. At least not friends to enjoy white wine spritzers with. It is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Retail doesn't have friends. At least not friends to enjoy white wine spritzers with. It is sad.
    Are they going to have a fine assortment of melon flavored liqueurs where you're taking me tomorrow?

I'm a little excited to compare the per capita tooth count against Doreen's. Not to mention the domestic violence rate.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!

I was the first to bed every night (jetlag).
    I didn't realize the jetlag came in the form of a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    If one of your friends says some off the wall stupid shit, do you just let it go? Or do you bag on him/her for the next 3-4 months bringing it up as often as possible? Me, and most of the other people in this thread, are in the latter. Except Harlan. He's just a d-bag who thinks he's funnier than he really is.
    BS. Most of the comments are not friendly ribbing, its nastiness.

And why you taking a shot at me - is that more kidding-around friendliness?

You've now made it to my do not reply list.