Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: One Hour With a Packer Rat

I cant come up with one pick for this one. There's quite a few I would choose. I spose my #1 would be Skin? I'd take him to Orange Julius and let him get anything on the menu. Then we could cruise for depressed high school girls at Hot Topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

? HOFer
    I'd hang out with Harv or Suprfan. Gotta pick the successful's brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    False happiness? You're the one sitting at home all day being a mr. mom playing video games. If that isn't pathetic and degrading to a man I don't know what is. I wasn't raised to be a slacker, personally. You married a rich girl and gave up your dreams and settled into being adequate at best and getting by on your rich wives money. That is pathetic in my eyes. Does she give you an allowance?
    Tell ya what, Partial, Skin might be better equipped to raise the kids than the Missus. Hell, I know I was. In my marriage, I would have been better off staying home and taking care of the family. Instead, my career took me into the board rooms of Germany and my marriage down the toilette. My wife hated being a housewife. Now, I would have loved being a houseman!

But, now I'm a single Dad with two teenagers and a soon to be ex-wife that's got no hope of ever standing on her own two feet. Yeah, I have a great new babe in my life, but who really wants a failed marriage?

Skin is my fuckin' hero.

Why, I would love to take Texas to The Pearl District in Portland. It is a trendy downtown section of the city filled with unique restaurants and plenty of progressive(meaning "liberal leftists who hate America and want to turn it over to al-Qaida") individuals.

We would go into a restaurant filled with people wearing casual clothes and sandals. After we got seated, I would excuse myself to the bathroom and leave him there.

From there, I would go seek out in the street and find a few panhandlers and tell them there is a gentleman seated in the restaurant who is a sensitive, advocate for the homeless. If they would approach him and tell him of their plight, he will reward each one of them a fresh $100 bill!

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Again, my family and I are fine with who I am, with each other, our lives, and our future. I guess it's just too bad that sad little guys like you feel better about themselves by expressing their jealously of a normal functional family through clueless remarks meant to insult or belittle said family. I assume it helps you cope with how your family turned out, eases your guilt about having your life planned and paid for by your patriarchy, and explains why you're so bitter towards someone who's had a successful life despite not following the Partial Blueprint for the Perfect Existence.
    Successful life? You're a stay at home dad without a career. You'll be homeless if your wife divorces you. You are a moocher, and a greedy douche from the things said at the PR game.

You consistently talk about how I haven't earned anything or haven't accomplished anything, but I don't know too many college kids bringing home almost 40k working part time. If I were like you, I could marry a rich girl because I most certainly am dating one that is from a wealthy family and will be very well off on her own, but I have my own dreams and aspirations and even when I have several kids I will still work, still pursue my dreams and make the big bucks while having time for my kids. I am a hard worker, and will not settle.

Ah well, no skin off my ass. We've been through all this before, but you continue to dig your way to China every chance you get. Good luck with those pieces falling into place. From the sounds of it, the whole picture isn't going to be a pretty one and even if I think you're a completely moronic little poop-chute, I don't wish anyone a ruined life propped up by pride in false happiness.
    False happiness? You're the one sitting at home all day being a mr. mom playing video games. If that isn't pathetic and degrading to a man I don't know what is. I wasn't raised to be a slacker, personally. You married a rich girl and gave up your dreams and settled into being adequate at best and getting by on your rich wives money. That is pathetic in my eyes. Does she give you an allowance?
    Partial, I ask this in the most gentle way I can think of: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? Holy shit, talk about clueless!!!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Partial, I ask this in the most gentle way I can think of: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? Holy shit, talk about clueless!!!
    I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin. He just comes across as a douche bag though. P really, just go back to being you. This isn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool

I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin.
    I wish I could say I believe that is the answer....but I don't think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007

I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin.
    I wish I could say I believe that is the answer....but I don't think it is.
    A guy can hope.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Anyone care to take me to diner? My wife has started crunching our budget, so if anyone wants to eat with me make it your treat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Anyone care to take me to diner? My wife has started crunching our budget, so if anyone wants to eat with me make it your treat.

Can we eat at On the Border ?

I'll hang with anybody that will chum with me.........well maybe not Partial cause I don't make the successful list like that dang Wallbanger and Superfan
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries

WARNING; if you come up behind me again acting like a Bears fan after a loss I'll Mase ya
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

WARNING; if you come up behind me again acting like a Bears fan after a loss I'll Mase ya
    That was the funniest thing that happened all weekend.

That story was awesome.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin. He just comes across as a douche bag though. P really, just go back to being you. This isn't you.
    No, I'm 100% serious. I don't have any respect for moochers and people without aspirations. It'd be a lot different if he wanted to get a phD or better the world, but instead he sits his ass on the couch and neglects his kids while posting on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    That story was awesome.
    Care to reprise, anyone? I love a good story, and missed this one...

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IF you have a problem with someone keep it to him and dont involve the family. That is fucking low and weak IMO and I would like to think you are better then that.

Saying someone is neglecting there kids is way outta line man. I recently took some time off to stay home with my two toddlers. I mentioned the cost of daycare in another thread. The reason I took off was because I felt like I was missing out on alot and that they will be in school before I know it. I'm a mechanic and work on heavy equipment..I'll tell ya, I may have to go back to work so I can get some rest.. Taking care of these two isn't a set on the couch kinda job. I don't know Skin, hope to meet him at the next game, But, I'd be willing to bet alot that he is a fine parent and takes very good care of his kids.
    Formerly known as "Jeffro66".

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Again, my family and I are fine with who I am, with each other, our lives, and our future. I guess it's just too bad that sad little guys like you feel better about themselves by expressing their jealously of a normal functional family through clueless remarks meant to insult or belittle said family. I assume it helps you cope with how your family turned out, eases your guilt about having your life planned and paid for by your patriarchy, and explains why you're so bitter towards someone who's had a successful life despite not following the Partial Blueprint for the Perfect Existence.
    Successful life? You're a stay at home dad without a career. You'll be homeless if your wife divorces you. You are a moocher, and a greedy douche from the things said at the PR game.

You consistently talk about how I haven't earned anything or haven't accomplished anything, but I don't know too many college kids bringing home almost 40k working part time. If I were like you, I could marry a rich girl because I most certainly am dating one that is from a wealthy family and will be very well off on her own, but I have my own dreams and aspirations and even when I have several kids I will still work, still pursue my dreams and make the big bucks while having time for my kids. I am a hard worker, and will not settle.

Ah well, no skin off my ass. We've been through all this before, but you continue to dig your way to China every chance you get. Good luck with those pieces falling into place. From the sounds of it, the whole picture isn't going to be a pretty one and even if I think you're a completely moronic little poop-chute, I don't wish anyone a ruined life propped up by pride in false happiness.
    It's really hard to take your misogynistic rants about manhood seriously when you still live with your mother. I suspect the two things are probably related, but I don't want to know how. It's also interesting how, maybe as a result, you tie your enlightening ideas about "manhood" to how much money you make. Here's a newsflash Partial: Not all of us need to make money to feel confident about ourselves and what kind of men we are. I understand that given your position in relation to the family fortune and all it's trappings and benefits, that you may have a difficult time understanding that, but that, strangely enough, does not make it any less true.

The other problem here is your fucking incessantly idiotic talk about my "dreams and aspirations." What do you think you know about my dreams and aspirations, Dr. Phil? Do you really think you know anything - anything at all - about me? You'll have to forgive me if my dreams and aspirations relate to my family and my interests instead of satisfying you, your moronic views, or bettering the world by "getting a PhD," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Two facts remain: a) You don't have one clue what I do with my life and my day, and b) You're a bigger idiot than I thought if you're basing you're insightful views of my life off what I post here.

Guess what? Your "dreams" aren't mine - or anyone else's here, yet you feel the need to continuously foist them on us, tell us how great they are, and judge everyone else by them. It's great you want to be heir to the Partial throne, marry into another old-money family, and have wildly distorted views on life and finance as a result. But the entertainment value of you believing that somehow you're a better person than anyone else here because of it is growing thin.

And as far as marrying rich, both of us come from very humble families. We've built our life together, and our "wealth" is entirely self-made. We don't put nearly the same stock in "big money" that you do. We don't base our happiness, "manliness," confidence, or anything else integral to our lives off how much money is in the bank. Strange the juxtaposition there.

You are so neck deep in your own bullshit that you have no choice but to believe it at this point I guess. Just don't get so worked up that the rest of us smell it for what it is and don't play along to make you feel better about yourself and your ramshackle "manhood." Now feel free to bust out that shovel again.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Stupid Oregon trail on the Apple2e. I never bought enough food, or bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    That story was awesome.
    Care to reprise, anyone? I love a good story, and missed this one...
    This is the type of fun you all can have at the PackerRats Poster Game. After the Bears humbled our Packers we all left. Bretsky went tearing out of the bar to get on the road so he could hit a strip club before making the trek back to Johnson Creek. Well The SkinBasket and myself were a little hungry so we stopped at a gas station to get some Fununs, and Potato Skins. Low and behold Bretsky is filling up a fountain drink. I come in Shouting that the Packers Suck, Favre Sucks, bla bla bla, and I go slap him on the back. He is so fucking pissed, and because we just met he had a hard time recognizing me. He was ready to swing, but then he saw Skin laughing and then through his rage he figured out it was I the Nutbag.