Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One Hour With a Packer Rat

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Again, my family and I are fine with who I am, with each other, our lives, and our future. I guess it's just too bad that sad little guys like you feel better about themselves by expressing their jealously of a normal functional family through clueless remarks meant to insult or belittle said family. I assume it helps you cope with how your family turned out, eases your guilt about having your life planned and paid for by your patriarchy, and explains why you're so bitter towards someone who's had a successful life despite not following the Partial Blueprint for the Perfect Existence.
    Successful life? You're a stay at home dad without a career. You'll be homeless if your wife divorces you. You are a moocher, and a greedy douche from the things said at the PR game.

You consistently talk about how I haven't earned anything or haven't accomplished anything, but I don't know too many college kids bringing home almost 40k working part time. If I were like you, I could marry a rich girl because I most certainly am dating one that is from a wealthy family and will be very well off on her own, but I have my own dreams and aspirations and even when I have several kids I will still work, still pursue my dreams and make the big bucks while having time for my kids. I am a hard worker, and will not settle.

Ah well, no skin off my ass. We've been through all this before, but you continue to dig your way to China every chance you get. Good luck with those pieces falling into place. From the sounds of it, the whole picture isn't going to be a pretty one and even if I think you're a completely moronic little poop-chute, I don't wish anyone a ruined life propped up by pride in false happiness.
    False happiness? You're the one sitting at home all day being a mr. mom playing video games. If that isn't pathetic and degrading to a man I don't know what is. I wasn't raised to be a slacker, personally. You married a rich girl and gave up your dreams and settled into being adequate at best and getting by on your rich wives money. That is pathetic in my eyes. Does she give you an allowance?
    It's really hard to take your misogynistic rants about manhood seriously when you still live with your mother. I suspect the two things are probably related, but I don't want to know how. It's also interesting how, maybe as a result, you tie your enlightening ideas about "manhood" to how much money you make. Here's a newsflash Partial: Not all of us need to make money to feel confident about ourselves and what kind of men we are. I understand that given your position in relation to the family fortune and all it's trappings and benefits, that you may have a difficult time understanding that, but that, strangely enough, does not make it any less true.

The other problem here is your fucking incessantly idiotic talk about my "dreams and aspirations." What do you think you know about my dreams and aspirations, Dr. Phil? Do you really think you know anything - anything at all - about me? You'll have to forgive me if my dreams and aspirations relate to my family and my interests instead of satisfying you, your moronic views, or bettering the world by "getting a PhD," whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. Two facts remain: a) You don't have one clue what I do with my life and my day, and b) You're a bigger idiot than I thought if you're basing you're insightful views of my life off what I post here.

Guess what? Your "dreams" aren't mine - or anyone else's here, yet you feel the need to continuously foist them on us, tell us how great they are, and judge everyone else by them. It's great you want to be heir to the Partial throne, marry into another old-money family, and have wildly distorted views on life and finance as a result. But the entertainment value of you believing that somehow you're a better person than anyone else here because of it is growing thin.

And as far as marrying rich, both of us come from very humble families. We've built our life together, and our "wealth" is entirely self-made. We don't put nearly the same stock in "big money" that you do. We don't base our happiness, "manliness," confidence, or anything else integral to our lives off how much money is in the bank. Strange the juxtaposition there.

You are so neck deep in your own bullshit that you have no choice but to believe it at this point I guess. Just don't get so worked up that the rest of us smell it for what it is and don't play along to make you feel better about yourself and your ramshackle "manhood." Now feel free to bust out that shovel again.
    Hey if you ever get any career aspirations I don't wanna be your friend anymore. Are we still taking the kids to the zoo on Friday?

I'm torn. Do I comment on some of the truly misguided remarks I've read here? Or, do I remain silent because they are probably just ramblings from an internet persona of an individual who in real life can't possibly believe all of what he writes on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Patler
    I'm torn. Do I comment on some of the truly misguided remarks I've read here? Or, do I remain silent because they are probably just ramblings from an internet persona of an individual who in real life can't possibly believe all of what he writes on here?
    I believe in everything I write here you bastard. I am as genuine as a Miller High Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Partial, I ask this in the most gentle way I can think of: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???? Holy shit, talk about clueless!!!
    I think I've figured it out. He's attempting to match over the top fake agressive comedy with Skin. He just comes across as a douche bag though. P really, just go back to being you. This isn't you.
    I thought hard about injecting myself into this, but holy crap, have you all forgotten all the shit Skin has spewed towards Partial?

If all of you have some "high and mighty" respect for Skin, fine, if you ignore Skin and look at the action he's performing, you could get there, however, if you look at the crap he gives others, you'll probably realize as I do, that the guy is a dork at the best outlook and worse most likely.

Partial has put up with a lotta crap out of this douche bag and he's got a right to be pissed off at him if he wants.

If I were one who was criticizing Partial in this thread, and couldn't look back to saying similar things to Skin when he's bagged on Partial over and over and over and over again, I think I'd STFU. Not doing so, would make you a HYPOCRITE.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    IF you have a problem with someone keep it to him and dont involve the family. That is fucking low and weak IMO and I would like to think you are better then that.
    Did you say the same thing to Skin when he bagged on Partial's family? No..... Hmmm. Why not? Isn't it just as insulting when Skin does it?

Maybe "selective" criticizm isn't working? Or fair?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
    Quote Originally Posted by twoseven
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Anyone care to take me to diner? My wife has started crunching our budget, so if anyone wants to eat with me make it your treat.
    WARNING; if you come up behind me again acting like a Bears fan after a loss I'll Mase ya
    That was the funniest thing that happened all weekend.
    That story was awesome.
    Care to reprise, anyone? I love a good story, and missed this one...
    This is the type of fun you all can have at the PackerRats Poster Game. After the Bears humbled our Packers we all left. Bretsky went tearing out of the bar to get on the road so he could hit a strip club before making the trek back to Johnson Creek. Well The SkinBasket and myself were a little hungry so we stopped at a gas station to get some Fununs, and Potato Skins. Low and behold Bretsky is filling up a fountain drink. I come in Shouting that the Packers Suck, Favre Sucks, bla bla bla, and I go slap him on the back. He is so fucking pissed, and because we just met he had a hard time recognizing me. He was ready to swing, but then he saw Skin laughing and then through his rage he figured out it was I the Nutbag.
    In all seriousness, this is funny. Doesn't make me want to meet you, but, hey, well done.

If I were you, I'd let it go. There's plenty of history here. Plenty of unfounded criticism here from the other side of the fence, too which conveniently gets forgotten.

One could make the argument that this is deserved, and not even a start to "pay back" the things that have been dished out by the King of "dishing it out". Spend some time in the GC, where most of the shit got moved to because it was so over the top.

Partial has put up with way more "family" abuse than Skin will ever have to, and Skin is perfectly capable of defending his "manhood".

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Anyone care to take me to diner? My wife has started crunching our budget, so if anyone wants to eat with me make it your treat.
    WARNING; if you come up behind me again acting like a Bears fan after a loss I'll Mase ya
    That story was awesome.
    This is the type of fun you all can have at the PackerRats Poster Game. After the Bears humbled our Packers we all left. Bretsky went tearing out of the bar to get on the road so he could hit a strip club before making the trek back to Johnson Creek. Well The SkinBasket and myself were a little hungry so we stopped at a gas station to get some Fununs, and Potato Skins. Low and behold Bretsky is filling up a fountain drink. I come in Shouting that the Packers Suck, Favre Sucks, bla bla bla, and I go slap him on the back. He is so fucking pissed, and because we just met he had a hard time recognizing me. He was ready to swing, but then he saw Skin laughing and then through his rage he figured out it was I the Nutbag.
    In all seriousness, this is funny. Doesn't make me want to meet you, but, hey, well done.
    Well I am certainly not trying to break down the walls to see your tighty whitey underwear wearing ass. Really I don't want to see your underwear, not really my thing but you and Partial can get together and compare brands, he might offer you his discount at Sears so you can buy a couple of new pair

That story was awesome.
    Well I am certainly not trying to break down the walls to see your tighty whitey underwear wearing ass. Really I don't want to see your underwear, not really my thing but you and Partial can get together and compare brands, he might offer you his discount at Sears so you can buy a couple of new pair
    No thanks. Not really interested in meeting him either, was just trying to give you a compliment on your funny timing. But whatever, swing for the fences if it makes you feel better.

If I were you, I'd let it go. There's plenty of history here. Plenty of unfounded criticism here from the other side of the fence, too which conveniently gets forgotten.

One could make the argument that this is deserved, and not even a start to "pay back" the things that have been dished out by the King of "dishing it out". Spend some time in the GC, where most of the shit got moved to because it was so over the top.

Partial has put up with way more "family" abuse than Skin will ever have to, and Skin is perfectly capable of defending his "manhood".
    Here is the difference, Partial readily offers the information about his family. I don't recall Skin really offering up his life story like Partial continues to do. Skin is not talking about how hot his wife or girlfriend is our how much his daddy makes or doesn't make. Partial likes to open up his life on these forums and thats fine and he doesn't get all pissy when Skin uses that information in retaliation, but he has made some of his private life public, shit he even posted a picture of him and his girlfriend one time, thats his problem. Partial likes to assume things about Skinbasket's life outside the forum, which then makes him look like a douche bag because he has know idea what the fuck he is talking about.

That story was awesome.
    No thanks. Not really interested in meeting him either, was just trying to give you a compliment on your funny timing. But whatever, swing for the fences if it makes you feel better.
    So your saying there is a chance?

So you think that both sides have fired shots, but you're defending Partial? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Skins personality is grating on purpose. His stuff is all tounge in cheek to start. Partial dug in too deep a while back and wont let it go now. Skin should let it go too, but like i said, abrasive online personality. Was hoping to get Partial to let it go. No luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Here is the difference, Partial readily offers the information about his family. I don't recall Skin really offering up his life story like Partial continues to do. Skin is not talking about how hot his wife or girlfriend is our how much his daddy makes or doesn't make. Partial likes to open up his life on these forums and thats fine and he doesn't get all pissy when Skin uses that information in retaliation, but he has made some of his private life public, shit he even posted a picture of him and his girlfriend one time, thats his problem. Partial likes to assume things about Skinbasket's life outside the forum, which then makes him look like a douche bag because he has know idea what the fuck he is talking about.
    And, truthfully, the things you are claiming can't be said the other way? If Skin didn't talk about his "personal" life we wouldn't know about it, UNLESS you spewed your knowledge of it. And you HAVEN'T.

I endured a bunch of vile criticism about MY CAREER from Skin, who didn't know anything about it either. But it didn't stop him, did it Nutz?

Then, later, we find out the guy worked ONE JOB for six years before going home to take care of his kids. Why was it OK for him to attack me? In the name of good humor?

If that's the case, then call Partial's rant "good humor in the same vein as Skins. If that doesn't work, then, well maybe, Skin should back off. Though it may be too late for that. There is some real hatred here, and some of it is deserved, on both sides at this point.

for what?

I believe in everything I write here you bastard. I am as genuine as a Miller High Life.
    Nutz;
    IF you seriously took offense, let me assure you that it wasn't you that I was referring to. My comment just happened to follow yours. In fact, my thoughts were to comments on the previous page.

If you were just screwing with me.....Never mind!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    IF you have a problem with someone keep it to him and dont involve the family. That is fucking low and weak IMO and I would like to think you are better then that.
    Did you say the same thing to Skin when he bagged on Partial's family? No..... Hmmm. Why not? Isn't it just as insulting when Skin does it?

I dont recall Skinbasket continuiosly commenting on Partial's family. If he did I would have felt the same way towards him. If they tear each other to piece I dont give a damn but let's keep it a level playing field. But you are right Skinbasket deserves little loyalty after his crying displays in recent months but the bottom line is what right is right and whats wrong is wrong and getting personal about someone who doesnt even post here is wrong.

Sincerly,
    THE HYPOCRITE

for what?
    I think Nutz has a gimp in his basement and he's hoping to lure you over and strip you from your tighty whities and let the gimp have his way.

Just a guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

So you think that both sides have fired shots, but you're defending Partial? Seems a bit hypocritical to me. Skins personality is grating on purpose. His stuff is all tounge in cheek to start. Partial dug in too deep a while back and wont let it go now. Skin should let it go too, but like i said, abrasive online personality. Was hoping to get Partial to let it go. No luck.
    I'm not "defending" anybody. I'm pointing out that there are TWO SIDES to every story, and there's about 10 people here who think Skin "was wronged". Yet, everyone seems to have forgotten all the crap that Skin said about Partial's family, except for Nutz who seems to think it's OK.

I'm not sure that Partial should let it go. Maybe if everyone who has met the brunt of Skin's "humor" or "sarcasm" or "cruelty" would give it back, he'd stop it. Then, once and for all, these types of posts might actually go away.

And, yes, for the record, I do believe that 90% of the time, Skin starts it by posting something that he finds funny. In my case, I didn't. Maybe you did.

I dont recall Skinbasket continuiosly commenting on Partial's family. If he did I would have felt the same way towards him. If they tear each other to piece I dont give a damn but let's keep it a level playing field. But you are right Skinbasket deserves little loyalty after his crying displays in recent months but the bottom line is what right is right and whats wrong is wrong and getting personal about someone who doesnt even post here is wrong.

Sincerly,
    THE HYPOCRITE
    Well, then, you haven't been paying attention, Mr. Hypocrite. :P

There is plenty of evidence where he not only bashed on his father, but made many cruel sexual references to his mother. He's commented over and over and over about their failings as parents and their "constant coddling" of Partial by giving him a place to live and money for school. something that the very Skin and his wife are doing with their 529 plans and other investments. Skin is actually talking to his kids, or rather, where they'll be in about 15 years.

This is a two way war, and deservedly so, on both sides at this point.

for what?
    I think Nutz has a gimp in his basement and he's hoping to lure you over and strip you from your tighty whities and let the gimp have his way.

Just a guess.
    He has better luck of "luring" you over to his pad. There are about 3 people on this forum that I have any interest in meeting, and trust me, Skin, Nutz, Partial or you aren't on the list.

You can exhale now. You're safe.