Thread: $9,800 Judgment For Flatulence Abuse

$9,800 Judgment For Flatulence Abuse

Oops....this ruling might open the door for a class action lawsuit against Brett Farve by his former teammates.

What is $9,800 x 17 years worth of teammates?
    .................................................. ...............................

Woman wins £5,000 for flatulent boss abuse

A woman yesterday won £5,000 in compensation after her boss kept breaking wind in front of her.

Theresa Bailey, 43, who was the only woman on the firm's sales team, complained to senior managers about the "laddish" behaviour among the men.

The mum-of-three said line manager David Nye regularly "lifted his right cheek" in her direction and broke wind.

She was made to wear a badge saying "I'm simple" after suffering computer problems. And she had a beach ball thrown at her head when she challenged sexist banter.

When she complained about the state of the communal loos at direct marketing firm Selectabase, in Deal, Kent, Mr Nye emailed a colleague: "That's why we don't employ women."

Her payout came after a tribunal ruled she would not have suffered the same treatment if she were a man.

She sent an email to company director Steve Selwood saying: "The number of times the person at my side would lift up his bottom off the chair and fart and think it's funny is unreal.

I am no prude but I do think there is a time and a place for that behaviour."

She told the hearing in Ashford: "I felt so humiliated, my heart sank."

Afterwards, a Selectabase spokesman said the firm had 12 years of excellent employee relations.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstor...9520-20419171/

Re: $9,800 Judgment For Flatulence Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon
    (...)"I do think there is a time and a place for that behaviour."
    I wish she'd have enlightened us when exactly that is! So far, I have always gotten lude looks and grief from my female colleagues when I "lift my right cheek"!! Maybe, I need to lift my left cheek?

Just aim it at a man who apparently can appreciate the sentiment...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Just aim it at a man who apparently can appreciate the sentiment...
    But Ziggy, men only fart out loud for WOMEN!!! What's the point otherwise???

And we find it so attractive, we sue you about it...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

6 Billion years of farting in womens faces and NOW you sue? What is that all about?

You guys can be a little dense. Sometimes it takes a while to get the message across. We were hoping not to have to resort to this, but we've been trying to tell you for 6 billion years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    6 Billion years of farting in womens faces and NOW you sue? What is that all about?
    Just getting prepared for a few more lawsuits to follow, such as wearing speedo's in public and junk adjusting.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    junk adjusting.
    Well thats just cruel and unusual punishment there. You gotta leave us with something. We let you shop. You can at least let us adjust.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Urrrkkkkk...that backside view at 1:10...I hope my retinas will recover
    Teamwork is what the Green Bay Packers were all about. They didn't do it for individual glory. They did it because they loved one another.
    Vince Lombardi