Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alien Video

Ya know if I'm ever on a voyage to a far away planet, when I get there I'm going on a panty raid just to prove don wrong

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonHutson
    You can find the video on you tube now.

I have no doubt that there is life out there somewhere. Billions of galaxies, each with billions of stars... the odds just don't suggest we're by ourselves.

But the idea that a being with the technological capacity to travel to other planets is going to spend its time sneaking around window-peeping like John Belushi in 'Animal House' is pretty silly.

A culture would have to invest a huge amount of time and resources into interstellar travel. To spend all that on a glorified panty raid just doesn't add up.
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
    Ya know if I'm ever on a voyage to a far away planet, when I get there I'm going on a panty raid just to prove don wrong
    On the other hand, maybe that's why Kennedy started that whole space race thing in the first place. He just wanted to get him some moonpanties.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idle_threat
    Quote Originally Posted by DonHutson
    You can find the video on you tube now.

I have no doubt that there is life out there somewhere. Billions of galaxies, each with billions of stars... the odds just don't suggest we're by ourselves.

But the idea that a being with the technological capacity to travel to other planets is going to spend its time sneaking around window-peeping like John Belushi in 'Animal House' is pretty silly.

A culture would have to invest a huge amount of time and resources into interstellar travel. To spend all that on a glorified panty raid just doesn't add up.
    Nailed it.
    Yeah, it's like the idiots who try to link aliens and crop circles. If you have something so important to say that you're going to go to all the trouble of building a space ship and traveling to another solar system, are you going to just leave a message in some hick's cornfield and go home?