Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead
Quote Originally Posted by hoosier
Quote Originally Posted by PackFan#1

I have met several black people who think blacks are a superior race...Dennis Rodman comes to mind immediately.
Wow, you met Dennis Rodman? Did you ask for his autograph?

WTF? Rodman is not racist. He likes white women and his favorite band is Pearl Jam! You probably--note, I wrote probably as in I am only guessing--think Rodman is racist because you think he sometimes act like a "punk."

Yeah, anyone who acts beyond the "norm" of a conservative's narrow-mind is a punk. Those punk ass hippies. Those punk ass homosexuals. Those punk ass anti-war anti-Americans. Punk ass liberals.
No, I think rodman is thinks blacks are a superior race because of comments like....."you ain't had a real man til you had a black man." and "ain't no whiteboy who can defend a blackboy" or "the reason I love white women is they are comparing me to whitemen, so I always impress".

These are all close generalities to things I have personally heard him say. And I never said he was a rascist, he's not. He does think blacks are a superior race though which was the point.
I think you're taking Rodman's banter just a LITTLE too seriously. Does it also bother you when he dresses like a woman?
Did I ever say or imply that it bothered me?? I had a great time, he's a lot of fun. And as normal when liberals say things we are taking it too seriously, but when trent lott is nice to a man on his 100th birthday he needs to be driven from the senate.

And before you even get started, I agree, Rodman is joking around and having fun, but if a conservative did the same thing it would be proof of the evil in his heart. That is how strongly the left has ingrained that BS.
Boo hoo hoo