Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A MAJOR LEFTIST MEDIA ASSHOLE DOES THE COUNTRY A FAVOR

A MAJOR LEFTIST MEDIA ASSHOLE DOES THE COUNTRY A FAVOR

Tim Russert, one the worst of the worst--kicked off of a heart attack.

Before you forum leftist hypocrites get all pious about not speaking ill of the dead or whatever, You KNOW if it was Rush Limbaugh or some other good American who died, you would be pissing all over them too.

So good riddance to an America-hating piece of shit who represents the worst of the worst--the leftist mainstream media which has done and continues to do so much to harm this country.

Hey, I consider myself a republican voter and conservative for the most part, but I never rejoice in hearing the news of someone dying. No matter who they are, unless it's a child molester, wife beater, or that dude that raped his daughter in a dungeon for 20 years.

The man was 58 years old. Shitty post Tex.
    Formerly known as "Jeffro66".

Tex belongs in the....

for this post
    To much of a good thing is an awesome thing

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    Hey, I consider myself a republican voter and conservative for the most part, but I never rejoice in hearing the news of someone dying. No matter who they are, unless it's a child molester, wife beater, or that dude that raped his daughter in a dungeon for 20 years.
    And you wouldn't want to include "poisoner of the electorate to the detriment of America and Americans" in that? Arguably, Russert harmed far more people than the examples you cited.

And yeah, I plead guilty to a "shitty post"--jumping on the grave of even a scumbag like that. What I am doing is basically a pre-emptive attack before anybody in here starts in with the praise for the shithead that I am even hearing on Fox right now.

It is his sick damned kind who have done more to hurt this country than any politician, even left wing, as he came with the guise of objectivity and lack of bias. May he rot in hell for that!

The guys body is still warm and you're pissing on it on an internet forum for Packer fans. You sir, are very misguided.

I had personally 'run into' Tim Russert many times. He and his family have a home on Nantucket. This man was a gentleman.......a gentle man.

Tex, your post is quite possibly the worst post I have ever read here at PR. Only someone whose belly drags as they 'walk' would ever consisder posting such.

I've managed to hit four other forums so far too.

No apologies. When I think of the harm done to this country by the LEFT-BIASED MAINSTREAM MEDIA--of which Russert was one of the worst in terms of maximum influence with people, it makes my blood boil.

He was a sick damned America-hater who spread his sick damned America-hate to a large segment of the electorate.

And you just KNOW that if some decent pro-American media person--Rush, Hannity, whoever--died, leftists who be spewing as bad shit as I am--the only difference is that they'd be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    May he rot in hell
    Hey, right back at ya.

Of course, I don't believe in hell because I am a CRAZY liberal atheist.

Just think, Tex, all the fond farewells for the great American, Tim Russert, will inspire thousands of Americans to follow his example and strive for an even better country.

Cheers to Tim Russert for his contributions to American politics and journalism. R.I.P.

No apologies. When I think of the harm done to this country by the LEFT-BIASED MAINSTREAM MEDIA--of which Russert was one of the worst in terms of maximum influence with people, it makes my blood boil.

He was a sick damned America-hater who spread his sick damned America-hate to a large segment of the electorate.

And you just KNOW that if some decent pro-American media person--Rush, Hannity, whoever--died, leftists who be spewing as bad shit as I am--the only difference is that they'd be wrong.
    I'm listening to the Hannity show right now and he's dedicating his whole show to Russert. He speaks very highly of Russert. What The Fucks your problem?!

We're going to fight about dead people now? This is weird.

People make too much out of dead people.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

i'm bored and dreaming about happy hour. I really don't care

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    And you wouldn't want to include "poisoner of the electorate to the detriment of America and Americans" in that?
    Was he more of a "poisoner" of the minds than Charles Manson, Warren Jeffs, or David Koresh. Certainly they are not on TV every week like Russert, but calling someone a "poisoner" is a very subjective thing.

I comforted to know that anyone with more than your ounce of brains would and does disagree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by GoPackGo
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket

i'm bored and dreaming about happy hour. I really don't care
    And I doubt Russert cares anymore than you do right now. Let tex hate him. Let others celebrate him. Let others mourn him. It doesn't really matter. He was a man and he died, like the rest of us will some day.

I'll celebrate when Harlan dies because I know he would be disappointed if I didn't.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

That's our Tex. All class all the time.

If you hate LEFT-BIASED MAINSTREAM MEDIA then you are no better than any other AMERICA HATING SCUMBAG. Our Nations open speech and press make us what we are.
    C.H.U.D.

I hate the left but damn... that is a pretty harsh statement...

the only person I can think of off the top of my head that I would be pleased if dead is Osama Bin Laden... Other than that, no matter how much I disagree with his point of views, I am not happy with anyone dying especially because he was so young (only 58) and of all the pain and suffering it puts on his loved ones...

for example : Keith Olbermann... I wish someone would just beat the shit out of him, hes the most obnoxious reporter out there...

I would never wish him death or be happy if he did indeed die, no matter how idiotic he sounds on T.V. every night...

But it all comes down to morals , you indeed have very different ones than me

That's the beauty of a forum like this. Even Hannity has to has to get all nicey nice about leftist trash like Russert. But thanks to that freedom of speech--which if the left had their way, they would curtail, I can tell it like it is.

It isn't only Russert. It is the whole bunch of GOD DAMNED AMERICA-HATING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE SICK LEFT-SATURATED MAINSTREAM MEDIA THAT HAS CORRUPTED THE ELECTORATE and put all of the great things in this country INCLUDING freedom of speech and press at risk.

I don't blame most of you criticizing me, as likely, most of you would be similarly critical of some leftist who would be similarly disrespectful of let's say, George W. Bush or Rush Limbaugh or whoever if they died.

The difference, though, as I said, is that Russert and his sick kind REALLY HAVE HARMED THIS COUNTRY SIGNIFICANTLY by subtly corrupting the electorate to support policies and candidates who have damaged and who continue to damage this country.

Packers11 brings up Olberman. Hell yeah, he's every bit as bad as Russert. He, however, doesn't even make a pretense of objectivity. Therefore, he is not near as effective at influencing people/voters in the wrong/anti-American direction. The better comparison is Walter Cronkite, who damn near lost the Cold War for America, and probably DID lose the Vietnam War by his horrendous--but subtle skewing of the electorate.