View Poll Results: Do you take Vitamins? (if so what?)

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 60.00%
  • No

4 26.67%
  • I would take them if I knew more about them

2 13.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you take Vitamins?

Well, this 'ol guy daily takes:

--multivitamin tablet

--81 mg coated aspirin

--two fish oil tablets

--glucosamine

My "healthy" diet is low on red meat, fish twice a week, salads.

My "junk" food consists of chips twice a week, and ice cream twice a week. Maybe once a week I will eat a Hershey Bar. My "junk" beverage is Diet Pepsi.

Did the glucosamine make a noticeable difference? I only take stuff if it really makes a difference.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I take ethanol. Daily and usually by the gallon. Hell, I haven't had a cold or flew problem since.

And when I finally get to the top of the waiting list for a new liver, I'm gonna be set!

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Well I made a bet with a Vikings fan where the fan of the MNF opener team that wins gets to pee on the other fan's shoes while they are wearing them. Why am I talking about this in a vitamin thread? Because I also discovered if you take excessive vitamin B it turns you pee green so I have plan to unleash the first ever "Green and Golden shower."
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1
    Because I also discovered if you take excessive vitamin B it turns you pee green so I have plan to unleash the first ever "Green and Golden shower."
    Did taking excessive amounts of vitamin B inspire Dr. Seuss to write Green Eggs and Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Did the glucosamine make a noticeable difference? I only take stuff if it really makes a difference.
    To be honest, MJZiggy, I have not seen a noticeable difference. When I told my doctor about my using glucosamine he just said, "It won't hurt you."

To keep those expenses down, I buy my glucosamine at Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    Because I also discovered if you take excessive vitamin B it turns you pee green so I have plan to unleash the first ever "Green and Golden shower."
    Did taking excessive amounts of vitamin B inspire Dr. Seuss to write Green Eggs and Ham?
    I think there was another substance involved in that inspiration....
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

? HOFer
    Well I made a bet with a Vikings fan where the fan of the MNF opener team that wins gets to pee on the other fan's shoes while they are wearing them. Why am I talking about this in a vitamin thread? Because I also discovered if you take excessive vitamin B it turns you pee green so I have plan to unleash the first ever "Green and Golden shower."
    Good times.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Good times.
    Hopefully I do the peeing this time.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.