Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
Just a review of the facts:

You had THREE extra tickets because understandably nobody wanted to sit next to you. I told you I would take all three, I needed two for myself because of my large size and fucking unbendable leg, and I would bring my lesbian packer fan friend for the third seat.

You crapped your pants. Sent me an email "it's just me and you, motherfucker." Obviously you didn't want to share me.

The next thing I know, you've sold two of your extra tickets on eBay. You mailed them by carrier pigeon or something, and its obvious the people aren;t going to get them in time. So you're in the forum whining "what should I do, what should I do!" GBRulz sez she'll fix everything, but predictably the bitch falls short. I heroically insist that you call the packer office, you take my advice, and they fix things for you.

Now, isn't that REALLY how things went down, Pinocchio ?
I actually only had one extra ticket you silly bitch. 1 for me, 1 for you, 1 for 007 and 1 for Master P. 007 couldn't make it, me and Partial sat together (had a great time with the maniac). I had intended to take you from the get go but I didnt realize you where so much of a fatass that you couldn't fit in one seat. And fuck no I aint gonna get stuck sitting with any fucking body you know. As it is I was concerned I might have to remind you to take a shower before going.

As for the extra tickets, UPS fucked up and luckily I bought them from a legit dude who was able to hook me up with dups. I never contacted the Packers ticket office you semen gargler.

So I guess that isnt how it went down you ignorant, fat, broke, lonely, trick leg having SOB.