Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Fatties banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    this thread ain't about people..it is about trans fat...try to stick to the topic.
    Sorry Ty, my mistake. I am getting confused with all these threads about fat chicks and croissants.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Well how often does that happen? (maybe about as much as fat college kids in the50's?)
    I don't know..HH's question.

Fat women are invisible to ty....ty suffers from fat blindness.
    I know I've been a little focused on public transportation lately, but I was gonna make some comment about fat people on the metro an it occurs to me that there aren't many fat people on the metro...And I don't mean just obese people, there just aren't that many overweight people...Huh.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

it occurs to me that there aren't many fat people on the metro...And I don't mean just obese people, there just aren't that many overweight people...Huh.
    and there aren't many fat people in the theater, or on airplanes.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    this thread ain't about people..it is about trans fat...try to stick to the topic.
    Sorry Ty, my mistake. I am getting confused with all these threads about fat chicks and croissants.
    Maybe we could start a thread about transgendered fat people - then it would be all about trans fats - people and foods at the same time - plus it would appeal to metrosexuals (and people RIDING the metro) as well as the good folks of the GLBT persuasion - IOW, everybody wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    it occurs to me that there aren't many fat people on the metro...And I don't mean just obese people, there just aren't that many overweight people...Huh.
    and there aren't many fat people in the theater, or on airplanes.
    And yet when there are, they always sit next to me...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

And, yet...fat bottomed girls make this rock'n world go round.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark
    Maybe we could start a thread about transgendered fat people - then it would be all about trans fats - people and foods at the same time - plus it would appeal to metrosexuals (and people RIDING the metro) as well as the good folks of the GLBT persuasion - IOW, everybody wins!
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

While you are being sarcastic...there is truth to that. Hard for fresh fruit to compete with the price of dunkin donuts.
    1 donut = 50 cents
    1 apple = 35 cents
    1 pear = 25 cents
    1 orange = 30 cents
    1 banana = 20 cents
    3 strawberries = 50 cents
    1 mango = 50 cents

You're right, the prices don't compete. Of course I'm spitballing as most of those are sold by weight, but they are very competitive (even cheaper) than donuts.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.