Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: My Offical Blogg

? HOFer
    booo this man!! boooooo!

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    6-22-06 at 8:59 PM ET

Today, the boss caught me spending too much time online when I should be working. She was unhappy. Thats why i did not post much between 10 AM and 4:30 PM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

6-23-06 at 1:23 PM ET

Dear Blogg,

I reason i am not online so much now is because I dont want the boss to catch me off gaurd again. Yesturday she caught me and she gave me a warning. I am obivious doing this more for the experience so I definetly dont want to develop a bad rap with this company.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear

Dear Blogg,

I reason i am not online so much now is because I dont want the boss to catch me off gaurd again. Yesturday she caught me and she gave me a warning. I am obivious doing this more for the experience so I definetly dont want to develop a bad rap with this company.
    Wow, tank is conforming to the man's wishes. He will soon live in the suburbs with his bland wife and kids.

Take the sign off the lawn, he just sold out.

He just hasn't heard about the company's random drug testing policy yet. Does a whizzinator fit in your pocket while the boss is walking you to the can?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    [Wow, tank is conforming to the man's wishes. He will soon live in the suburbs with his bland wife and kids.

My thoughts exactly! Tank, you should tell "the man", oops, "the WOman" to shove it. You don't need this shit....

Oh, wait, then you won't have any money to waste on drugs. You won't be able to get high, that feeling that you CRAVE so much.... What'll you do? Whatever do you do? Not get high? Or bend to the wishes of society? OH, DRAT. The cruel choices a pot smoker must make.

Good thing you're not addicted. It would make the right choice so much HARDER. Remember, PRINCIPLE. (You'd have probably spelled it PRINCIPAL because Microsoft Word wouldn't catch that one..., LMAO)

Dear Blogg,

Wow, tank is conforming to the man's wishes. He will soon live in the suburbs with his bland wife and kids.

Madtown, do you understand english? i need to create a good repitation with this company so when I apply for the Packers GM job, they would be willing to write me a reference letter. One cannot afford to buy drugs from mexican gangs by working at Wal-mart. The Chicos i know dont sell it cheap.

The NFL drug policy applies to EVERYONE, Tank. Give up the green or give up the Green & Gold.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy

Good thing you're not addicted. It would make the right choice so much HARDER. Remember, PRINCIPLE. (You'd have probably spelled it PRINCIPAL because Microsoft Word wouldn't catch that one..., LMAO)
    Marijuana is not addictive. It has been proven not to be by scientists. You can tell your daughter(s) that; that way I wont have to give you a visit and you wont have to kick me out.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Madtown, do you understand english? i need to create a good repitation with this company so when I apply for the Packers GM job, they would be willing to write me a reference letter.

One cannot afford to buy drugs from mexican gangs by working at Wal-mart. The Chicos i know dont sell it cheap.
    Dont worry about a "repitation", just send them to PR and we will all give you a glowing review.

They dont sell it cheap cuz they know you aint got no hook ups and will accept whatever stress they give you. Let me know if you ever come to Cali, I will take care of you. Got that Catpiss right now, shit aint no joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    The NFL drug policy applies to EVERYONE, Tank. Give up the green or give up the Green & Gold.
    Front Office robots do not work under the CBA. I am sure Al Davis smoke weed.

They dont sell it cheap cuz they know you aint got no hook ups and will accept whatever stress they give you. Let me know if you ever come to Cali, I will take care of you. Got that Catpiss right now, shit aint no joke.
    Maybe its because they work at Wal-Mart? Trust me, in HS during the summer between my somphomore and junior year, i worked at wal-mart for a month. Walmert makes most of its profit by paying its employee below the competitive rate and just a noch above the mimium.

Retail guy should know something about walmart. He probably made his millions by exploiting his employees the way Walmart does.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Front Office robots do not work under the CBA. I am sure Al Davis smoke weed.
    Al Davis is an owner. He is the employer, not the employee.

? HOFer
    I can't believe your boss said something to you. I work for fortune 500 company, so its big and half the people I see are surfing the net. That surprises me. I would say I surf the net 10 minutes for every hour of work.

Me too Partial...

Quote Originally Posted by NickCollins
    Me too Partial...
    Nick, did you check out the new ea sports game, 'Head coach"?

Retail guy should know something about walmart. He probably made his millions by exploiting his employees the way Walmart does.

APB, it is ironic that you mention me with Wal-Mart.... My real name is Sam.... Just Kidding.

Wal-Mart is the reason that I SOLD my retail stores. I understood how to compete against Wal-Mart. In fact, I located my stores next to them. I sold complementary items that you couldn't get at Wal-Mart.

Example, Wal-Mart sells Barbie dolls. I would not carry Barbie dolls but would carry Barbie accessories to complement the items you could get at Wal-Mart.

Then Wal-Mart started to "broaden" its offerings into the lines I was selling. I saw the writing on the wall, and sold the stores. They went bankrupt about 2 years after I sold because they could not compete with Wal-Mart.

I disclosed the reason I was selling to the new owner (whom I knew) who assured me that he understood the issue and had "a plan". Apparently, Wal-Mart executed his "plan" better than he did.

I returned to accounting after that, and own my own tax firm. My employees are the best paid, best benefit plan employees in my local area. ALL the year round employees have worked for this company longer than I have owned it. There are several temporary employees that come and go, however, thats typical in the industry.

Tank, here's the reality. If you ever showed up at my house, my staff would meet you there and THEY would throw you out, as they love my daughters as much as I do. They are as loyal a group as one could hope to have.

Oh, and the addictive comment? GOOD LUCK with that view. Call me in a couple of years when you need to "kick the habit". I promise that I won't say, "I told you so"....

Junior Rat Rookie

Dude Seriously....

I have to say after reading ALL THESE blogs that tank, you are a total d-bag dude. I hate to have to be the first one to tell you this, but damn, you are a TOTAL D-BAG. So put that in your pipe and choke on it!!!!!

? HOFer

Re: Dude Seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayo
    I have to say after reading ALL THESE blogs that tank, you are a total d-bag dude. I hate to have to be the first one to tell you this, but damn, you are a TOTAL D-BAG. So put that in your pipe and choke on it!!!!!

HAHAHA, that made me crack up

Re: Dude Seriously....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayo

Jayo,

Welcome to the forum. Some here refer to "Tank" or "APB" as the village idiot. I however, see that he's a "disillusioned" 20 something who has bought into the 2000 version of the 60's radical. These "free thinkers" have corrupted his brain and he's become the very thing he despises - "A Trained Robot".

This is a PERFECT example of our education system. This is what these fools are doing to our youth. He doesn't have ONE original idea - other than Ted Thompson stinks. Everything else is a "regurgitation" of someone elses ideas.