Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: My Offical Blogg

Senior Rat All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    J, you and I are kindred spirits--Tank, this is the best writing you have put out since...since...well...ever as far as I can tell.
    TY, Zig, I think...... Have to agree, tank, this is by far the best I've read from you too, keep up the good work, and save some, there's always tomorrow !!!
    J

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    6-12-06 at 8:02 PM

Dear Blogg,

I got off work at 5 PM today. I planed to get high the rest of the night, since I am so tired from work. But at the last minute, i decided to go play some basketball. Man, black people sure are good at basketball.

I wish my game was as good as Jason Williams, but unfortuantly it is not. Still, i was the best defender at the gym, thanks to me refining my game after my hero Dennis Rodman.

Game was ok. We won some, we lost some. Time to get high now.

I wish my game was as good as jason williams:
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    Man, black people sure are good at basketball.

Hmm. You don't think that it might be that those fellows you were playing against just might practice a wee bit more than you?

also, isn't this a poor opinion for a card carrying liberal to have? Aren't you supposed to be a little bit more accepting than this? I haven't been to any liberal meetings lately, they don't like me there , but isn't one of the platforms being non judgemental to everyone except conservatives and christians?

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy

Hmm. You don't think that it might be that those fellows you were playing against just might practice a wee bit more than you?

also, isn't this a poor opinion for a card carrying liberal to have? Aren't you supposed to be a little bit more accepting than this? I haven't been to any liberal meetings lately, they don't like me there , but isn't one of the platforms being non judgemental to everyone except conservatives and christians?
    That is okey, retail guy. Basketball is a sport in which African Americans excel. To combine basketball and "black people" is more complimentary than offensive. After all, when one think of basketball, one automatically think of the good black folks.

I could be wrong, though, and if i am wrong, please somebody correct me. I am a liberal and i dont want anybody perceiving the wrong idea.

That is okey, retail guy. Basketball is a sport in which African Americans excel. To combine basketball and "black people" is more complimentary than offensive. After all, when one think of basketball, one automatically think of the good black folks.

I could be wrong, though, and if i am wrong, please somebody correct me. I am a liberal and i dont want anybody perceiving the wrong idea.

You're wrong, I'm not black and I took offense to the way you said it. I'm sure you'll find out who is black and who is not via this posting....

Guess we'll also find out if "intent" matters....

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy

You're wrong, I'm not black and I took offense to the way you said it. I'm sure you'll find out who is black and who is not via this posting....

Guess we'll also find out if "intent" matters....
    Let's ask Mobb. I am sure he is around.

IMO, me saying that black folks are good at basketball is like black folks saying white folks are good at NASCAR, or other races saying the Chinese are good at karate.

Well anyway, as i am a liberal, lets just put the race stuff aside. I will try to watch my language next time, and i apologize if i have offened anyone.

(on a side note, john Lennon was as much of a liberal as anyone out there and he once called women the "n-word of the world." Don't believe me? just ask Harlan)

I was not offended because I came into this thread with the appropriate expectation level.

? HOFer
    6-13-06 at 8:25 AM

Dear Tank's Blogg,

I feel tank is a closet conservative. Not only does he work for the man, he lives in washington and will probably someday have a good job bringing home a high 5 figures, and will show his true colors when some money starts rolling in. I also feel he has dollies in his pocket.

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    its almost 10:30 am in Washington, do you think Tank's boss found him posting on his work terminal that he was going to get baked last night and sent him in for a drug test this morning. now he might be bored and jobless. damn man trying to hold him down!!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey
    its almost 10:30 am in Washington, do you think Tank's boss found him posting on his work terminal that he was going to get baked last night and sent him in for a drug test this morning. now he might be bored and jobless. damn man trying to hold him down!!
    Wrong. Made a mistake on an entry and had to go back through piles and piles of data to correct the sole error (the boss told me too). That's why I couldnt check in until now.

6-13-06 at 11 AM ET

Dear Blogg,

Today is the same as yesturday. Data entries again and again. I am half way done, though, because I worked very hard yesturday. I deserves a raise but this job only last until Auguest so i dont think i can get a raise. Well, back to work.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh man, Im so glad Tank didnt get shitcanned. I wonder what is going to happen today?

I'm having a deja vu moment.

I want to read the Blog By Tank's Boss.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    I'm having a deja vu moment.

I want to read the Blog By Tank's Boss.
    Good thing i got my owen cubicle with the computer facing away from the boss' office. All i need to do is keep my eyes open and when she walks by, quickly turn off the browser.

6-13-06 at 11:55 PM

Dear Blogg,

Its almost time for lunch. I think i am just gonna go to Subway. I am trying to shed a few pounds, so when school starts i'll look hotter to the chicks. Well, its time for lunch now. Later.

6-13-06 at 12:50 PM

Dear blogg,

I am back from lunch. The boss is not here so i can goff off a bit. There is a pretty girl here who i would like to ask out, but is afraid becasue I could lose my job. I read the company rule book and they do not allow intra-rommance. What should i do?

Gosh, I'm so glad you're back. This is riviting.

there is a silver lining here, that is when you get to be "the man", you won't have to hide your browser window. Of course, by that time you'll also be a conservative, and realize that when you look at your employee, you know, without seeing, that they just "hid their browser window".....

Dear blogg,

I am back from lunch. The boss is not here so i can goff off a bit. There is a pretty girl here who i would like to ask out, but is afraid becasue I could lose my job. I read the company rule book and they do not allow intra-rommance. What should i do?
    Tank, nail her in the break room, just don't get caught

Dear blogg,

Aren't you only working there till August? Just flirt with her till then.

Geez, I feel like Ask Annie.