Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: My Offical Blogg

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Somehow I get the feeling that Dr. McCormick would be very concerned were he to read this Blogg.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    Thanks for the wise words, Harlan. But I believe there is a better alternative: single night stands. I did some research on the cost of certain "call girls" and the price ranges from $250-$450 for half an hour. I am in a college environment, so there's plenty of horny girls looking for experience. Say dinner for 2 cost $20, two movie tickets cost $15 and hotel room cost $80, altogether equals to $115. That's more economic than hiring a prostitute.

Of course if your goal is to get laid, then hiring a prostitute might be the better option since not all girls are willing to have sex on the first date. But as a man of virtue, I'd rather take my chance than have sex "unethically."
    $4,000 weekend stand...

That would be assuming he got any...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    Thanks for the wise words, Harlan. But I believe there is a better alternative: single night stands. I did some research on the cost of certain "call girls" and the price ranges from $250-$450 for half an hour. I am in a college environment, so there's plenty of horny girls looking for experience. Say dinner for 2 cost $20, two movie tickets cost $15 and hotel room cost $80, altogether equals to $115. That's more economic than hiring a prostitute.

Of course if your goal is to get laid, then hiring a prostitute might be the better option since not all girls are willing to have sex on the first date. But as a man of virtue, I'd rather take my chance than have sex "unethically."
    $4,000 weekend stand...
    the prostitute would have saved his dad $3500

? HOFer
    do prostitutes take credit, though?

Guess where you slide the card.....
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Folks, I am not desperate enough to hire a strumpet. I had no regret what transpired last weekend. The girl and I shared a hotel room in AC. I can probably remimburse the dad by showing him a good report card. I can archieve stright As when I am motiviated. I will just use this debt as a motivation.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

But did you get some?
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

And it hasn't occurred to you that now that you've taken this person to a weekend in Atlantic City and tossed $$ at her the whole while, that she's going to now be expecting you to fork over more cash whenever she wants something because it's obvious daddy's willing to pay the bill. $3K is just the beginning and you'll never know whether she's willing to be seen with you again for you or daddy's cash. And if she really did sleep with you, which I highly doubt, then it's even worse because that just means she's not the kind of girl you take home anyway.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Trip to Atlantic City for gambling: $3000 on daddy's card

Food, Drinking, Smoking and a Motel 6 room: $1000 on daddy's card

Tank with a severe case of blue balls: PRICELESS!!!

Folks, I am not desperate enough to hire a strumpet. I had no regret what transpired last weekend. The girl and I shared a hotel room in AC. I can probably remimburse the dad by showing him a good report card. I can archieve stright As when I am motiviated. I will just use this debt as a motivation.
    The point Blue Dog was trying to make - women can be expensive. In your case, really expensive. Asked b/w a gfriend, a street walker - you chose the third option - Daddy's card.

You also piped back that you could get a one night stand for relatively cheap sex.

Your weekend wasn't cheap - I doubt there was sex.

Fosco, you know there wasn't. I'm not even sure I believe he went to AC. Did you leave on Friday from your date?

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33
    Your weekend wasn't cheap - I doubt there was sex.
    I like Seinfeld's definition of when sex has occured: "Sex has occured when the nipple makes its first appearance."

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Fosco, you know there wasn't. I'm not even sure I believe he went to AC. Did you leave on Friday from your date?
    Mj, are you married? do you have kids? If you anwsered yes to both questions, that mean you have fucked before. Do you make a big deal out of it every time you fuck your husband?

I am not one of those guys who fuck a girl and then brag about it to other people.

We went to AC on Saturday. Stayed there for 3 nites. Since it was 4th of july weekend the hotel rates arent cheap. Had to share a room with the girl, since my roomates had girlfriends and they wanted to be with them. Whatever we did in that room is none of your business.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Whatever we did in that room is none of your business.
    I believe that's the first admirable thing I've ever heard you say.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Whatever we did in that room is none of your business.
    I believe that's the first admirable thing I've ever heard you say.

naaa!! that was mazzin typing as tank

Little whiskey, please just look in my thread. I mean between here and JSO i have been with these people for over a year and half....I mean come on if someone could keep up with everything i have told you guys than damn they are good, and we all know tanks brain is too fried for that
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

i didn't think there was room in your thread, when you, skinbasket, and harlan get after each other??

naa im just being a smart ass. stiring the pot a little bit.

Then . . . . . it's ALL GOOD Tank. Your smokin'.

A man with Honours at College and your ethicical values and perseverance has to do, just what is. . . . the RIGHT thing.

Great stuff young man. All you needed was a nice young Lady to sit up and notice you and your humble self - to channel through all that frustration you may have once endured, and will now set to the side.

Your on your way Tank, and it only cost $3 Grand and you restrained yourself there as well. A real deal.

Life is. . . all up now for YOU.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Hmm a report card with A's on it. Well since he is PAYING for college, PAYING for rent and Im sure he is PAYING for almost everything I think your little card with A's on it isnt really enough.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.