Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: POS John Edwards

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    The press most certainly was piling on clinton and searching for bimbos...or do you think the clintons wanted to go on 60 minutes and talk about his indiscretions.
    I have to say that I actually think Bill liked it. I think he enjoys attention - good and bad.
    That is a wholely separate issue.

Bill may have...but, you and every man that has been married knows that HC didn't.
    That's why I said Bill, and didn't include Hillary. She was furious at Bill - but not so much for the fooling around (she knew that he was a serial philanderer), but for the stupidity of carrying on in the Oval office, lying under oath, obs of justice, etc. (in other words, for making a political miscalculation).

The press most certainly was piling on clinton and searching for bimbos...or do you think the clintons wanted to go on 60 minutes and talk about his indiscretions.
    I have to say that I actually think Bill liked it. I think he enjoys attention - good and bad.

Bill may have...but, you and every man that has been married knows that HC didn't.
    That's why I said Bill, and didn't include Hillary. She was furious at Bill - but not so much for the fooling around (she knew that he was a serial philanderer), but for the stupidity of carrying on in the Oval office, lying under oath, obs of justice, etc. (in other words, for making a political miscalculation).
    I thought you were referring to prior to the election..which has been the point...that the MSM actively went after clinton long before it was hopeless.

You switched..the 60 minutes was prior...you are now talking about after.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

I thought you were referring to prior to the election..which has been the point...that the MSM actively went after clinton long before it was hopeless.

You switched..the 60 minutes was prior...you are now talking about after.
    I may have a completely different 60 minutes appearance in mind. I'm going way back. Plus, this thread is about Edwards. I'll step aside.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker
    Changing what tune? Hell yeah, the leftist media only joined in when it became "hopeless and obvious", and your own line just proves that. The mitigation that the leftist media tried unsuccessfully to pull off was exactly what you said--that Clinton's bimbo eruptions were BEFORE he was elected president. A cum-stained blue dress, however, made that tactic "hopeless and obvious".

The facts are all against you, Tyrone, and repeating the worn out leftist line, as you love to do, ain't enough to counter those facts.

I see you, also like the leftist media, avoided discussing the other more serious categories of Clinton scandals, the political and financial. You seem to be deviating from the leftist line slightly, though, Tyrone. You're supposed to be saying something like, "Oh, all that sex stuff is not worthcomplaining about anyway". That would be true to a great extent ....... it's just the cover-up and lying under oath that is worthy of discussion.
    dude, you just aren't even close with the facts. The MSM was all over clinton prior to his election. Or was Gennifer Flowers and Paula whats her name and all the other chicks that were in the papers part of my imagination.

The clintons went on 60 minutes because this was a big issue. face that fact, you dipshit. You dont' go on a national news magazine and talk about your marriage unless you have to...my god, are you that dense?

You stated that the MSM only goes after things when it is hopeless..well, the mSM was certainly after clinton in the year preceding his election..and it was far from hopeless. The msm was there to cover gary hart and ruin a potential run for prez...long before it was hopeless. Stop being blind.
    Tyrone, you half-assed fool, What YOU claimed and I responded to was the same bogus shit that the leftist media tried to pass off--that Clinton's bimbo eruptions were confined to the time before he became president.

A little matter of physical evidence--the cum-stained blue dress, however, belied that crap--yet you, disingenuous imbecile that you are, continue to spew it.

And you STILL don't seem to have the balls to discuss the more serious scandals of Clinton and his cabinet--the financial and political/security scandals, not to mention the distinct possibility of actual murder in the case of Foster and Brown. I wonder what role the Arkansas mafia and the Clintons had in this killing yesterday of the head of the Arkansas Dem Party.

Changing what tune? Hell yeah, the leftist media only joined in when it became "hopeless and obvious", and your own line just proves that. The mitigation that the leftist media tried unsuccessfully to pull off was exactly what you said--that Clinton's bimbo eruptions were BEFORE he was elected president. A cum-stained blue dress, however, made that tactic "hopeless and obvious".

The facts are all against you, Tyrone, and repeating the worn out leftist line, as you love to do, ain't enough to counter those facts.

I see you, also like the leftist media, avoided discussing the other more serious categories of Clinton scandals, the political and financial. You seem to be deviating from the leftist line slightly, though, Tyrone. You're supposed to be saying something like, "Oh, all that sex stuff is not worthcomplaining about anyway". That would be true to a great extent ....... it's just the cover-up and lying under oath that is worthy of discussion.
    dude, you just aren't even close with the facts. The MSM was all over clinton prior to his election. Or was Gennifer Flowers and Paula whats her name and all the other chicks that were in the papers part of my imagination.

The clintons went on 60 minutes because this was a big issue. face that fact, you dipshit. You dont' go on a national news magazine and talk about your marriage unless you have to...my god, are you that dense?

You stated that the MSM only goes after things when it is hopeless..well, the mSM was certainly after clinton in the year preceding his election..and it was far from hopeless. The msm was there to cover gary hart and ruin a potential run for prez...long before it was hopeless. Stop being blind.
    Tyrone, you half-assed fool, What YOU claimed and I responded to was the same bogus shit that the leftist media tried to pass off--that Clinton's bimbo eruptions were confined to the time before he became president.

A little matter of physical evidence--the cum-stained blue dress, however, belied that crap--yet you, disingenuous imbecile that you are, continue to spew it.

And you STILL don't seem to have the balls to discuss the more serious scandals of Clinton and his cabinet--the financial and political/security scandals, not to mention the distinct possibility of actual murder in the case of Foster and Brown. I wonder what role the Arkansas mafia and the Clintons had in this killing yesterday of the head of the Arkansas Dem Party.
    My god, you are dense. I have never talked about or denied anything regarding clinton and what happened in his presidency.

Your statement was that the press only goes after liberals when it is hopeless..which i have proven categorically wrong. They were all over clinton prior to winning...and that wasn't hopeless. They were all over hart..and that was far from hopeless.

You can't even stay on your own topic. LOL

You are now switching to other clinton "scandals." Sorry, but i wasn't here to discuss that..just your asinine position on how the press operates.

P.S. Stop living in the past...or are you going to be so open about Bush's scandals in the near future?