Page 1 of 563 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

today he talks to coles about how he's not trying to replace his freinship with chad, he's just here to help them win

bubba says #4 "still has it, ask any of the WRs" and that he's been "making incredible plays"

bubba's locker is rght next to lord's and he comes to him with any questions

brett says his arm is a little fatigued ("no pain") and that he felt 38 today - mangini states that this is normal for camp b/c u take more reps than most weeks during season.

brett also favorably compared coles and his other wrs to the ones he had in GB with respect to their play-making abilities (YACS) - this along with the fact that thomas jones is AT LEAST as good as grant gives team hope....

LET'S GOOOOOOOO.....!!!!!
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Wait 10 minutes - he might change his mind.

btw, im goin to use this thread to post info i get during #4's career with the jets. i will do my best to limit my comments about brett to this thread, so that the posters who cringe at my (and others') pro-favre/jet posts can simply avoid them by ignoring the thread

thanks

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

I don't mind where you post em, though I may not agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I don't mind where you post em, though I may not agree with them.

well i'll TRY to just post INFO and not conjecture for those who may have some interest. i dont intend on debating about jets this season.

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Why will they call them the New York Jets anyway? I can't believe that being from New Jersey is such a disgrace that you can't name the team by the actual location - especially given the city that the Bears are saddled with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    btw, im goin to use this thread to post info i get during #4's career with the jets. i will do my best to limit my comments about brett to this thread, so that the posters who cringe at my (and others') pro-favre/jet posts can simply avoid them by ignoring the thread

thanks

As a sidenote, I read many Fave hater comments and threads all over as well in this forum.
    So no way will I limit my comments to one thread MOBB

That means the haters have defeated us

Re: OFFICIAL BRETT THE JET THREAD

GOOOOOOOOO to a Jets forum. I don't want to read about Favre 38 yr old tired arm! Sounds like your more of a fan of Brett Favre than the Packers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LL2
    GOOOOOOOOO to a Jets forum. I don't want to read about Favre 38 yr old tired arm! Sounds like your more of a fan of Brett Favre than the Packers.

We can be both

i actually am and have admited that

but like my 2nd post states whoever doesnt want to read it can avoid it (the way i do romance novels - he he)

bretszky, u or madtown wont object will u???

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

.......bunch of Jets jersey buyin traitors.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

We can be both

basically favre is my fav player but pack's my fav team (SO glad they dont play each other this year!!!)

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

The four or five Packerrats who care about Favre will enjoy this thread very much.

Blog Entries

i actually am and have admited that

but like my 2nd post states whoever doesnt want to read it can avoid it (the way i do romance novels - he he)

bretszky, u or madtown wont object will u???

This is cool MOBB I think; it's also cool not to have all of the Favre/Jet threads in one spot.

What I don't agree with is people trying to push rules upon you, or any other poster, when the rules are not mapped out my Mad through the forum.

[quote="Scott Campbell"].......bunch of Jets jersey buyin traitors.......[/quote

lol....i actually asked wifey to order me a jerz and brett the jet grey T (hot!)

i figure if its a "gift" im still good

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

thanks

As a sidenote, I read many Fave hater comments and threads all over as well in this forum.
    So no way will I limit my comments to one thread MOBB

That means the haters have defeated us

lmao

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

"pushing rules"

bretsky, what do you have a mohawk and tight black jeans on with a studded belt... listening to the Misfits again? relax man, this aint 1984 or something.

there are no rules... how about courtesies ??? its obvious that the vast majority of users are here to talk about the packers. as brett-talk pertains to the packers (and that will be LESS AND LESS if at all), then the conversation is fine.

as is, it's OFF TOPIC. (if you really wanna be a dick about it)

"real talk"

Quote Originally Posted by DannoMac21
    The four or five Packerrats who care about Favre will enjoy this thread very much.

I'm officially renouncing my membership in the Brett Favre fan club. I may re-consider once he is no longer affiliated with enemy teams. If he begs. But for now he is an enemy combatant.

I expect that this deeply disturbs him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mission
    "pushing rules"

bretsky, what do you have a mohawk and tight black jeans on with a studded belt... listening to the Misfits again? relax man, this aint 1984 or something.

there are no rules... how about courtesies ??? its obvious that the vast majority of users are here to talk about the packers. as brett-talk pertains to the packers (and that will be LESS AND LESS if at all), then the conversation is fine.

as is, it's OFF TOPIC. (if you really wanna be a dick about it)

"real talk"

If I really wanted to be a dick about it I'd just simplify this and note that this area is for football talk and Packer talk

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by DannoMac21

I'm officially renouncing my membership in the Brett Favre fan club. I may re-consider once he is no longer affiliated with enemy teams. If he begs. But for now he is an enemy combatant.

I expect that this deeply disturbs him.
    Because he cares just as much for how our boss treats us as we care about how his boss treats him.