Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was in a nursing home home sun room visiting an elderly aunt and two old men in wheelchairs were arguing with each other about two completely different things for a long time until the nurse came and wheeled one of them away. One would say, "Ahh fer crying out loud you can't lay a gravel roadbed over the asphalt I don't care what you say!" And the other one would reply, "He hit 25 homers that year and his average dropped to .285!" And so on for a long time. I think it was hard for those guys to die without getting a few of these things off of their chest.

This thread is almost better.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I was in a nursing home home sun room visiting an elderly aunt and two old men in wheelchairs were arguing with each other about two completely different things for a long time until the nurse came and wheeled one of them away. One would say, "Ahh fer crying out loud you can't lay a gravel roadbed over the asphalt I don't care what you say!" And the other one would reply, "He hit 25 homers that year and his average dropped to .285!" And so on for a long time. I think it was hard for those guys to die without getting a few of these things off of their chest.

This thread is almost better.
    This thread is like good pizza and a banana split for desert.

Delicious.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau