Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
I wonder what the Jets record would be with Chad Pennington? Pennington took over a team that went 1-15 last year and they are 3-4. Of course, adding talent other than the QB and playing an easy schedule helps a lot. Pennington missed a lot of games last year, and the Jets weren't going to win with Kellen Clemens. Pennington has a passer rating over 100 with the Dolphins. Dolphins have actually played some tough teams. The record of their seven opponents is 28-22. The only teams with a losing record are Houston and San Diego.

Everybody knows I'm a pro Favre guy; but he sure still is struggling. And for the record I predicted this would be a hard year for him "after" he was dealt. After 16 years in the same system he re learns another system, with inferior offensive coaching, and new players to get used to. I think this whole year will be challenging for him and if he chooses to come back next year he will be better because he'll be more acclimated to the system with an entire training camp to become an expert of the Jets.

If he's still in Green Bay I still think he'd be having a great year. I don't buy the age bit one second; I started believing it until last year happened. He's still the same talent physically; but he has a long way to go mentally to get the Favre to Driver like mojo with his WR's.

Speaking of Driver, and maybe I'm way off, but it seems like he was a greater center of the offense with Favre around and he doesn't have the same mojo with AROD.