Quote Originally Posted by BZnDallas View Post
Preciate the love Woodbuck. As for JJ, I'm not sure if you know bud, but the Green Bay Packer fan base is worldly. That means its really big covering many countries and many people. I for one don't have a lot of faith in human beings. As a collective whole, we are destroying the planet we live on. Too many people in one place at one time and bad things happen. The individual on the other hand is brilliant and yadda yadda yadda. My point here being with a fan base being as large as the one we all are apart of (lets not forget that, and start with childish name calling), there are bound to be crazies out there possible of making a spectacle out of what should be a glorious occasion. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm not a boo'er, I'd probably turn my back, but I have a better option. I just won't leave Dallas and fly up to GB to catch that game. (somewhere the individual being brilliant is coming back into focus)

PS. IF alcohol is involved, it only makes it worse!
RE: Brett Favre's eventual big day and "possible" boo's from some Packer fans:

My position is this and I take nothing away from how sensitive (nervous) Brett Favre may now or then be and some Packer fans booing in Lambeau Field as Brett Favre is introduced and honored:

So what if that really does happen. There are idiots / bad guys in every crowd.