Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am huge Favre honk, and believe me when I tell you , he wanted to shove it up Thompson's ass just as he wanted to shove it up sterger's ass.

He was disgusted with Thompson ever since he took Rodgers in the first round instead of drafting pieces that would help the Packers win right away. Favre truly dislikes that man. I would say the same for Thompson but he is void of emotion. Favre will and has always loved the franchise, and the fans of the Packers.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I am huge Favre honk, and believe me when I tell you , he wanted to shove it up Thompson's ass just as he wanted to shove it up sterger's ass.

He was disgusted with Thompson ever since he took Rodgers in the first round instead of drafting pieces that would help the Packers win right away. Favre truly dislikes that man. I would say the same for Thompson but he is void of emotion. Favre will and has always loved the franchise, and the fans of the Packers.
    Favre being angry with TT is like the auto assembly line worker being angry at the new automated computerized welding machine that takes his job.

Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post

Deputy... of course he did. That's just common sense to know that. It's a fact of life and good reason (or normal behaviour) in Pro Sports. Sadly some Packer fans just don't get it when most sports fans take that crap all in stride. I'm used to that being an NHL fan. Scoring a hat trick against your old team is supposed to bring on the widest grin. It's supposed to be 'a feel good ' moment.

The question I ask is: What makes Green Bay Packer fans so unrealistic in terms of understanding this fact of life. Why do Packer fans have to carry that crap around for what may be forever? That's 'just' foolish.

Actually it might lend itself to an interesting psychiatric study. Why do Packer fans carry such pain over Brett Favre?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Deputy... of course he did. That's just common sense to know that. It's a fact of life and good reason (or normal behaviour) in Pro Sports. Sadly some Packer fans just don't get it when most sports fans take that crap all in stride. I'm used to that being an NHL fan. Scoring a hat trick against your old team is supposed to bring on the widest grin. It's supposed to be 'a feel good ' moment.

The question I ask is: What makes Green Bay Packer fans so unrealistic in terms of understanding this fact of life. Why do Packer fans have to carry that crap around for what may be forever? That's 'just' foolish.

Actually it might lend itself to an interesting psychiatric study. Why do Packer fans carry such pain over Brett Favre?
    And I'm sure you enjoy it when a former player lights your team up for a hat trick. What a * you are.

*deleted to retain some semblance of civility.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    And I'm sure you enjoy it when a former player lights your team up for a hat trick. What a * you are.

*deleted to retain some semblance of civility.
    Hey M. it's simply one of those it will be what it is moments.The facts of life. Sometimes things don't go our way exactly as we hope they will. Accepting that as a fact of life is a factor of maturity and not allowing any suffering is simply good health.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau