Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
I don't really care, and you avoided my question so I will assume you either don't have an answer or you were wrong.
Most (not all, but most) of these people have done a good job of keeping the Favre posts to this thread, so I think you could return the favor by staying out of this thread.
I haven't been reading this thread (you got me, I stopped by to see what people were saying about three INTs and the comeback win), so I may have missed this discussion, but isn't the Official Favre thread stuff self defeating?

If all Favre news belongs in here, isn't some of it going to be critical? Alternatively, if critical Favre news gets its own threads, isn't that stuffing the ballot box, so to speak?

What really should be banned is comments that contain personal shots. Chevelle's post about the points Favre helped the Chiefs score seems legitimate. The next ten posts decrying trolls and haters is unreadable (that includes the retorts by Chevelle and cpk, I am not taking sides). Partial's definition of a troll post is good, and Chevelle's initial point does not seem to fit in its parameters.

If you want to take a shot at someone, start a thread about me changing my season long held position that the defense is single-handedly killing this team (read: Packers not Jets) (and mostly run defense). Looking through the stats, I am now equally worried about why we haven't generated more offensive points (forget the return TDs). And I blame the run game; O Line, RBs, second half playcalling and QB/WRs in that order.