Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
The absolute response to your query MJ is this based on my perception and true feelings about such a matter;

I really don't give a damn. It's the people like you and Patler and Scot Campbell and his admirers that get all bent out of shape about 'anything Brett Favre'. It's not even funnt to me anymore. It's really pathetic.

It's way too obvious to me that's certainly the TRUTH. I find that amazing in my personality and style of living life. I"m just somehow way different in how I view life and situations. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I have never really understood the mentality of some here at PackerRats. I've tried and tried to getr there but reqalize that's over the top masochistic.

You go on imagining and decipering and analyzing and judging and picking and criticizing as that fill your boots MJ.

I don't give a damn. That is where I'm trying to get the hoard of you fellas at PackerRats. Those of you...your Big Gang of supporters. The hoard here that don't have better things to do but jump all over a former Packer that brought us such glory. A former Packer that today with anyone worth their salt as an NFL fan has to admit he's the finest QB we have ever had the good fortune to watch playb and dedicate himself to for so long.
Your the disloyal. Your the perverts in your hypocrisy. None of you have never errored in life. If that's the case your all liers as well.

Your all pathetic no hopelessly so, and that's too sad for me. None of your group has ever let go of Brett Favre. You want to hang him. Revive and hang him over and over and over again. Smarten up. The bunch of you need some common decency and proper moral training.

Your none of you any better than I am and might learn a lot from my manners and style.

GO Packers!