Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2m2 minutes ago
    Favre shakes hands and hugs Rodgers. Gives a few final waves to the crowd before exiting through Lambeau tunnel.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2m2 minutes ago
    Favre shakes hands and hugs Rodgers. Gives a few final waves to the crowd before exiting through Lambeau tunnel.
    favre finds lead pipe and cracks a-rod on the elbow before leaving the tunnel

a-rod last heard screaming "WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"

favre runs down the tunnel yelling "not on my night bitch"

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Gillooly!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

HILARIOUS
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

So, do you all believe that Favre pulls for Rodgers and/or the Packers at this juncture? I would think so myself

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    So, do you all believe that Favre pulls for Rodgers and/or the Packers at this juncture? I would think so myself
    Sure. I think Favre's issue with the Packers was mostly a personal war between him and Thompson. And I'm not sure where that stands. His war with Thompson sometimes clouded his judgment and made him say and do some things he probably regrets. Although he certainly wanted to beat the Packers to get back at Thompson, I don't think he ever wanted to harm the organization or alienate the fans. I think everything has been fine for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    I don’t think “pulls” for anyone but himself.

I don’t say that to disparage him either; it’s that thing that makes a very small percentage of people out there truly great at what they do (no matter what the field is).
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    BTW, did anyone catch that reference to 'Crocs' during the game? I just about spit up my beer. Surprised Scott Campbell wasn't all over it.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    BTW, did anyone catch that reference to 'Crocs' during the game? I just about spit up my beer. Surprised Scott Campbell wasn't all over it.
    I did, and asked, "Did they really say that, then all chuckle?" I wonder if Mrs. F found it as funny as they all did?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I missed it!! What was the reference?

I got back fr. my Country Home in New Brunswick to Greenfield Park, Quebec { Home of the Greenfield Park Packers} just in time to enjoy Brett Favre's Number Retirement Game Ceremony I witness this event at Hooters Sports Bar. The Official Sports Bar for the Green Bay Packers in greater Montreal, Quebec. Nothing at Hooters could distract me from my focus on all things Favre that evening...LOL. I've never felt prouder as a Sports fan. He looked amazing...in awesome condition and well .... I never saw him look more fit. It was especially moving to witness the respect he showed for Bart Starr. The exuberance he demonstrated hugging his former teammates was notable.

As usual FAVRE gave the most credit for his success to his teammates and the Packer fans. As man that loved watching Brett Favre play the way only he could.... the good and the bad and the ugly. . . . hahahaa; I was so happy to witness this occasion on LIVE TV.

It was so sad for me to see the Packers stink up the joint on this Special night. Favre dominated the Chicago Bears during his career.

All the same with the good there is often the bad. I wanted to see a Packer win on that night and was disappointed in the way the team didn't perform. All that aside and commenting on this night and Brett Favre. I was busting with pride for this awesome Green Bay Packer. Soon he'll be in the NFL HOF as a first ballot candidate. I anticipate that with all patience.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-02-2015 at 07:01 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau