Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do respect your view-point more now than I did. I see things very differently, but I can see how you feel the way you feel too. I haven't read many of the posts in this thread because I don't really enjoy Favre's part in the Packers anymore. I sort of stay occupied with the other parts of the team I do enjoy following.

We are all Packer fans. Sometimes I question your sincerity as a Packer fan. Your "GO PACKERS" sometimes feels half-hearted or almost confrontational. There are a lot of things people do to come to reasonable disagreements. I know I'm a big Sherrod detractor. PB was always hoping for the best on that. Who knows how it will all play otu. But there have been times I've become confrontational. I usually regret it, and then sort of do something in good will so people know I didn't mean it. I usually shut up for a little while after I say something stupid. I know I can be overly emotional in disagreements and people know that about me.

What sort of rubs me wrong with you is outside of the soap-box type comments about all cheering for the same team, you don't seem to do anything to smooth things over with people. I do get you, and we don't fight, but son of a bitch, I got down right pissed off reading the Favre stuff. He had to follow the rules too, woodbuck. He's not above them.

At this point, I think I'd rather have the Packer fans back than Favre. There were a lot of cool, crazy bastards who disappeared with Favre. Deputy Nutz and GBM are two I wish were around here. There are all kinds of people I wish I could talk Packers with more comfortably in GB.
    Last edited by RashanGary; 05-26-2013 at 09:09 PM.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.