Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
I thought the induction ceremony was very nice. Enjoyed listening to stories from players/coaches. Favre was, IMO, very humble. Thanked a huge amount of people in the Packer organization, all by name, right down to the maintenance crew. The 67,000 + fans that bought tickets to sit in Lambeau field and watch the induction on the screen was a testimony that most fans forgave and forgot and showed up to celebrate what Favre did to help resurrect the organization.

Looking forward to going to the Legends game tomorrow in Madison and seeing some oldies and goodies....Dorsey Levens, William Henderson, Andre Rison, Antonio Freeman, Javon Walker, Mark Chmura, Al Harris, Gilbert Brown and more. I wish they could play the game at Lambeau, but how perfect for me....Camp Randall was the first time I saw Favre play at a preseason game and will be the last time I see him play. My daughter made some awesome t-shirts for us to wear!

Holy crap, you're still alive! I only watched Holmgren and that 'interview' in the stadium so far. Seemed pretty nice, but the 'interview' was kinda strange. Having Greta out there would have been a nice touch.

Next year, big party down in Canton.