Things I noted from the article....

Arm "fatigued"

"I feel 38 today."

“I wondered this morning when I got up, ‘What in the heck am I doing?.....I hate to study....I hate to practice." - It's only been a week!

Brett ran a second penalty lap per team rules. - I really wonder how many more times he'll do this to be "one of the guys" without griping. I don't think he can keep being required to do it without feeling disrespected.

Farve has a habit of starting a sentence, "To be honest with you,...." and then speaks his mind, often just off the cuff. For his sake I hope he plays well because in the media jungle of New York it's not hard to imagine the writers dissecting every word he says and spinning it negatively if and when he plays poorly.

Farve owned GB in a PR sense after earning the respect of the football world over so many years. But the media of the Big Apple will chew him up and spit him out if he struggles through the first few games.

Being publicly trashed by your hometown media during the football season is pressure that Farve has never faced. I hope he doesn't experience that this season either because I have my doubts how well he and his quality family would positively respond to it.

Just my personal opinion, but I just don't think any family from Hattiesburg, Mississippi can easily adjust to the center stage glare of New York, much less when its head is a HOF quarterback expected to revive a disappointing professional football franchise.

Culturally, round peg in a square hole, IMHO, facing enormous expectations to succeed. I can't begin to imagine the pressure to perform well.