Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
Quote Originally Posted by Zool
Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
I think Woody may mean CBC as NBC is not allowed to have that many games for one team per NFL rules.

EDIT: Now I think he is full of it as their is no mention of this on NBC Sports' website nor NFL.com
NBC only has the Sunday Night Game. CBS has the AFC. Still, kind of funny - FOX feasted on Favre now CBS can milk 'em until he gets injured. CBS should get Dianna to do another one of those "My Brett..." voice overs that they can run on a continuous loop, like they did during the Monday Night Game v. Denver. That was soooo inspiring - it never got old, trite, boring, or insipid at all.
I guess my Woody translating skills are rusty. Even if he means CBS they are carrying 12 of 16 Jets games this year, Favre or no Favre. I really don't know why Woody wasted his time with that post, or why he is acting as if that is big news.

EDIT: By the way Woody it's "Nantz" not "Nance".
I guess if we are being picky, It is Deanna, not Dianna. Get the womans name right.

And What makes you think Favre is going to get injured? madden Cover? I don't even think that curse is strong enough to tackle Favre, but all the doubters we will see won't we, we will see.
Did Brett give you a reach around once or something? Its unnatural your manlove for him.
Why are you so crude?

I was being overly dramatic, and I think it is bush league to comment on someone's miss spelling a name. Woody has his faults having to point out spelling errors is petty in comparison. I realize CPK didn't commit the spelling error I referred to, but I was pointing out that it does happen to everyone, EVERYONE!!! AHHHHH

You wouldn't take a hand job from Brett Favre?

Lots of the Woody like references are complete Bush League IMO