Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    btw, im goin to use this thread to post info i get during #4's career with the jets. i will do my best to limit my comments about brett to this thread, so that the posters who cringe at my (and others') pro-favre/jet posts can simply avoid them by ignoring the thread

thanks
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP View Post
    today he talks to coles about how he's not trying to replace his freinship with chad, he's just here to help them win

bubba says #4 "still has it, ask any of the WRs" and that he's been "making incredible plays"

bubba's locker is rght next to lord's and he comes to him with any questions

brett says his arm is a little fatigued ("no pain") and that he felt 38 today - mangini states that this is normal for camp b/c u take more reps than most weeks during season.

brett also favorably compared coles and his other wrs to the ones he had in GB with respect to their play-making abilities (YACS) - this along with the fact that thomas jones is AT LEAST as good as grant gives team hope....

LET'S GOOOOOOOO.....!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Wait 10 minutes - he might change his mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP View Post
    btw, im goin to use this thread to post info i get during #4's career with the jets. i will do my best to limit my comments about brett to this thread, so that the posters who cringe at my (and others') pro-favre/jet posts can simply avoid them by ignoring the thread

thanks
    I thought we should bump posts #1, #2 and #3 to see where this all started.