Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Scott Campbell.Your way out of line in this post.

Your worse then wrong.Your slanderous ,abusive and over the top cruisin ' for a serious action against yourself mister. I'm pissed off.

OK SC your off IGNORE.....imagine I'm posting your from 'the Meadow'. I must address your slander...your sicko abusive manners.

I've an issue with your sick ways. Any inference from you that I suffer a mentle illness is over the top out of line. Without a detraction of your nonsence .... you suffer your own fall.

I'm not mentally ill. I expect an apology.

I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This is totally uncalled for...unacceptable to the extreme.

I'm not a member here that would ever allow you or another to get away with such over the top indignance and I will NOT accept your ignoramce as any plea.

Before Packerrats I request your APOLOGY Scott Campbell.

I'm serious.
    I'm sorry, I had off work today so I figured I had time to go back through the thread to read up on some history. First off, you guys are seriously fucked up. Like, all of you. This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top. How do you even talk to each other anymore? But that's besides the point. See, I like wood buck. I think he puts out some great reads and he's personally entertained me through this offseason with all his free agent reports. Unfortunately after this post, I couldn't get the smell of bullshit out of my nose and I knew there was nothing to be done but go back through this very thread and skim through it until Mr. Buck insulted someone, so I could root this 'you should apologize' crap right out.

Well, I found that Mr. Cambell and Mr. Buck have had an on going disagreements since at least 2008. It didn't take me very long to find Mr. Buck slandering someone. In fact, it was the very Mr. Cambell he was slandering. And wouldn't you know it, he was inferring that he had a mental illness. Afterwords, no where, did Mr. Cambell demand an apology. Because that would have been stupid. Just like this demand was. I'm cereal guys.

Oh, and sorry about the "you're all fucked up" thing up above, I didn't really mean it, but it was such a good piece of writing that I had to leave it in.

8-21-2008 Page 8
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Scott your either senile or have a certain inability to discern TRUTH because of your own extreme views and opinions based in you quasi Ultra egomaniacial delutions.
    I want Ted Thompson to hang around for awhile, so you and some others here will get a good fill of him. For the upteenth time SCOTT CAMPBELL.
    Can YOU read poor man?
    I don't hate Scott Campbell. I've discovered in my experience that usually those who accuse others of that ( or hatred) well know what hatred means in their own suffering and guilt. I wish you well with that Scott. Sincerely.
    Scratching my head. Shaking my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post

Well, I found that Mr. Cambell and Mr. Buck have had an on going disagreements since at least 2008.

I'm pretty sure our sublime dysfunction dates way back to 2005, going back to the JSO days. I think he hates me as much as he hates Ted.

Great post - I repped it!

I'm sorry, I had off work today so I figured I had time to go back through the thread to read up on some history. First off, you guys are seriously fucked up. Like, all of you. This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top. How do you even talk to each other anymore? But that's besides the point.

If you liked the smell of placenta in this thread, you'd probably really enjoy "I Think I'm Pregnant" - another all time PackerRats classic.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top.
    I am concerned that you are familiar with all these odors
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

But that's besides the point. See, I like wood buck. I think he puts out some great reads and he's personally entertained me through this offseason with all his free agent reports.

Let me be perfectly clear, I don't like Woody - I love Woody! He's frigg'n hilarious!

Yeah, his football takes can be ok. And if you don't know how to configure Google Reader, I suppose it would be handy having all those PFT links posted. But those things are not what make Woody so special.

I defy ANYONE to find crazy old man rants anywhere else on the internet like his. Think about that. You didn't just spend your day off work looking up old football articles. You just spent your day off work looking up crazy old man rants from possibly the most extensive archive of crazy old man rants on the entire interweb - right here at PackerRats. Why? Because EVERYBODY loves crazy old man rants!

Q: How many other Packer sites can boast of such an extensive collection of crazy old man rants?

A: NONE!

Humbly, my role here is quite simple - though utterly essential. I am but a mere catalyst to a marvelous and explosive chemical reaction. And I think the prolific results speak for themselves.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 04-20-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Let me be perfectly clear, I don't like Woody - I love Woody! He's frigg'n hilarious!

Yeah, his football takes can be ok. And if you don't know how to configure Google Reader, I suppose it would be handy having all those PFT links posted. But those things are not what make Woody so special.

I defy ANYONE to find crazy old man rants anywhere else on the internet like his. Think about that. You didn't just spend your day off work looking up old football articles. You just spent your day off work looking up crazy old man rants from possibly the most extensive archive of crazy old man rants on the entire interweb - right here at PackerRats. Why? Because EVERYBODY loves crazy old man rants!

Q: How many other Packer sites can boast of such an extensive collection of crazy old man rants?

A: NONE!

Humbly, my role here is quite simple - though utterly essential. I am but a mere catalyst to a marvelous and explosive chemical reaction. And I think the prolific results speak for themselves.
    Thusly repped.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.